Safari for Mac
Chrome Web Browser for Mac. The Top most browser for Mac that we recommend is Google. Download Vivaldi. Vivaldi browser runs on Windows, Mac and Linux. Select your operating system below to get started. Vivaldi browser protects you from trackers, blocks unwanted ads, and puts you in control with unique built-in features.
Safari is included with your Mac operating system.
The first on the list is “Safari“. It’s a very well known Web Browser by Apple users as it comes. The Best Free Browsers app downloads for Mac: Google Chrome Adobe Flash Player Mozilla Firefox Translate Safari Extension Opera Opera Opera Opera Torc. Download the Opera browser for computer, phone, and tablet. Opera for Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS. Free VPN, Ad blocker, built-in messengers.
To keep Safari up to date for the version of macOS you're using, install the latest macOS updates.
The most recent version of macOS includes the most recent version of Safari. For some earlier versions of macOS, Safari might also be available separately from the Updates tab of the App Store.
If you deleted Safari and don't have a Time Machine backup or other backup, reinstall macOS to put Safari back in your Applications folder. Reinstalling macOS doesn't remove data from your computer.
Before reinstalling, you might want to use Spotlight to search for Safari on your Mac. If you find it, but it's no longer in your Dock, just drag it to the Dock to add it back.
Safari for Windows
Apple no longer offers Safari updates for Windows. Safari 5.1.7 for Windows was the last version made for Windows, and it is now outdated.
The best browser for your Mac is the one that comes with your Mac. Safari is faster and more energy efficient than other browsers, so sites are more responsive and your notebook battery lasts longer between charges. Built-in privacy features are stronger than ever. It works with iCloud to let you browse seamlessly across all your devices. And it gives you great ways to find and share your favorites. Put it all together, and no other browser offers such a rich web experience.
Other download links:
Safari 14.0 introduces new features, even faster performance, and improved security.
- New tab bar design shows more tabs on screen and displays favicons by default
- Customizable start page allows you to set a background image and add new sections
- Privacy Report shows cross-site trackers that are being blocked by Intelligent Tracking Prevention
- Removes support for Adobe Flash for improved security
Longer battery life and faster performance.
Browse longer. Watch more.
Safari is engineered specifically for Mac, so it takes advantage of the powerful technologies built into every one. And Safari now offers native support for Netflix. So compared with Chrome and Firefox, you can browse for up to two hours longer and watch Netflix videos up to three hours longer.
Faster than Chrome and Firefox.
Defending your online privacy and security.
Privacy and security aren’t just something you should hope for — they’re something you should expect. That’s why features to help protect your privacy and keep your Mac secure are built into Safari. For example, it’s the only browser to offer DuckDuckGo — a search engine that doesn’t track you — as a built-in option.
Surf seamlessly across all your devices.
Not only does Safari come on every Mac, it comes on every iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, too. And thanks to iCloud, your passwords, bookmarks, history, tabs, and Reading List are always up to date no matter which device you're using.
Discover something great. Then share it just as easily.
Safari makes it simple to find and enjoy the best of the web. And we've made it easy to share what you find with others.
With Spotlight built into every Mac, you’re never far from the information you want. As you type in the Smart Search field, Spotlight suggestions display results from sources like Wikipedia, news sites, Maps, iTunes, movie listings, and more.
Share anything you come across on the web without leaving Safari. Just click the Share button, then choose how you want to send it off. Use Mail, Messages, or AirDrop. Tweet or post to Facebook. And even add comments and locations. A single sign-on sets up sharing to Facebook and Twitter, so you only need to log in once.
Shared Links is the best way to see what’s up on the web. When you’re in the mood to read something new, quirky, or cool, open Shared Links in the Safari Sidebar, where you can view links from people you follow on Twitter and LinkedIn. You can scroll seamlessly from one story to the next, no clicking required.
- Added Desktop-class Browsing to Safari for iPad. Safari for iPad displays the same desktop websites as Safari for macOS, and provides the same capabilities. In addition it has more keyboard shortcuts, a download manager with background downloads, and support for top productivity websites.
- Added opt-in dark mode support for websites in Safari for iOS.
- Added support for aborting Fetch requests.
Authentication and Passwords
- Updated Safari to prompt the user to change weak passwords when signing into a website. Requesting a password change uses the well-known URL for changing passwords, enabling websites to specify the page to open for updating a password.
- Added support for FIDO2-compliant USB security keys with the Web Authentication standard in Safari on macOS.
- Added support for Sign in With Apple to Safari and to WKWebView.
Web Browser For Mac Download Windows 10
Security and Privacy
- Added a permission API on iOS for DeviceMotionEvent and DeviceOrientationEvent.
- Changed the behavior for third party iframes to prevent them automatically navigating the page.
- Updated Intelligent Tracking Prevention to prevent cross-site tracking through referrer and through link decoration.
- Improved the privacy of local WebRTC data connections with mDNS ICE candidates.
- Increased the security for WebKit sandboxes on iOS and macOS.
Layout and Rendering
- Added support for one-finger accelerated scrolling to all frames and overflow:scrollelements eliminating the need to set-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch.
- Changed the default behavior on iPad for wide web pages with responsive meta-tags that require horizontal scrolling. Pages are scaled to prevent horizontal scrolling and any text is resized to preserve legibility.
- Added support for CSS conic gradients.
- Reduced the initial rendering time for webpages on iOS.
- Added automatic support for Fast Tap to desktop websites on iPad.
- Reduced load time up to 50% for webpages on watchOS.
- Improved the MotionMark graphics performance benchmark score by 10%.
- Added support for the __Secure- and __Host- cookie prefixes in beta 3.
- Improved iPad hardware keyboard support for websites including focus navigation and scrolling with the arrow keys.
- Added support for the Pointer Events API enabling consistent access to mouse, trackpad, touch, and Apple Pencil events.
- Added support for the Visual Viewport API for adjusting web content to avoid overlays, such as the onscreen keyboard.
- Added support for programmatic paste with user consent to Safari for iOS.
- Updated editing callouts to avoid in-page controls.
- Added intelligent whitespace to editable WebViews and editable areas of webpages.
Payment Request API
- Added support for the decodingInfo() method of the Media Capabilities API for checking supported codecs, efficiently supported codecs, and optional codec features including alpha.
- Added the ability to Safari for macOS to share your screen with others using only web technologies. Plug-ins are no longer required.
- Updated Safari for iPad to support Media Source Extensions.
- Added support for the navigator.mediaDevices property of the Media Capture and Streams API to SFSafariViewController.
Web Browser For Mac 10.6.8 Download
- Transparency in video with an alpha channel now works correctly for all supported video formats.
- Safari App Extension API
Web Browser For Mac Download Mac
- Added an API for page navigation notifications.
- Added support for associated Safari App Extensions receiving blocked content notifications from Content Blocker Safari Extensions.
Web Inspector and Tools
- Added Safari WebDriver to iOS.
- Added importing and exporting of recorded timeline data.
- Added the CPU Usage Timeline for analyzing and improving the power efficiency of websites.
- Added the Audit tab for running tests against web content including a built-in accessibility audit, importing and exporting results, and creating custom audits.
- Added the Changes sidebar in the Elements tab to track CSS changes in the Styles sidebar.
- Added the Device Settings menu to override developer-related Safari settings when Web Inspector is connected to an iOS device.
- Added a Security tab to the resources view of the Network tab to review certificates and TLS settings.
- Increased the performance of Web Inspector for large sites.
- Removed support for WebSQL.
- Removed support for Legacy Safari Extensions.
- Disabled -webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch on iPad. All frames and scrollable overflow areas now use accelerated one-finger scrolling without changing stacking.
- Disabled frame flattening on iOS. Frames now render in the same way as a desktop browser.
Download Chrome Web Browser For Mac
- Added ASAuthorizationController to implement Sign In with Apple and to use a system-provided sign-in account picker for accounts stored in iCloud Keychain.
- Added ASWebAuthenticationSession to the SDK for macOS.
- Added support for using web browsers other than Safari to ASWebAuthenticationSession on macOS. For more information, see ASWebAuthenticationSessionWebBrowserSessionManager.
Web Browser Download For Mac
Software similar to Safari Browser for Mac 4
Best Internet Browser For Mac
Opera GX is a special version of the Opera browser built specifically to complement gaming. The browser includes unique features to help you get the most out of both gaming and browsing.
Bringing together all kinds of awesomeness to make browsing better for you.
Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.