- Wide Area Networking (WAN)
- Data circuits
- Router and Switch configuration
- Internet service management
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Wireless networks and security
- Anti-virus and Anti-spyware
- Network perimeter protection–Firewall
- Anti-bot & Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Network monitoring
- Managed backup and recovery
- Email and messaging services
- PC Care and maintenance
- License compliance
- VoIP management
- Business reports and IT analysis
- IT asset reporting
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Active Directory
- System migration
- Mass deployment of servers and PCs
- Data backup
Threats can occur through a variety of attack vectors. You need secure connectivity and always-on protection for your endpoints. Deploy Cisco endpoint security clients on Mac, PC, Linux, or mobile devices to give your employees protection on wired, wireless, or VPN. The place to discuss all of Check Point's Remote Access VPN solutions, including Mobile Access Software Blade, Endpoint Remote Access VPN, SNX, Capsule Connect, and more! See also our Secure Remote Workforce During Covid-19 hub. On your Mac, choose Apple menu System Preferences, then click Network. Securely Access all your corporate resources from your iPhone and iPad through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnel. As you launch business applications such as RDP, VoIP or any other app on your Apple mobile device, all transmitted data to corporate is.
How to install the Check Point VPN Endpoint Security VPN in Mac OSX.
In most cases the VPN Client is not needed for VPN access. Unless you have been told that your work requires the client please use the normal SSL VPN. Instructions for using it can be found here Getting Started with Lesley VPN
Download the Installer
- Download the VPN intaller from SharePoint Here(Mac OSX VPN Client). The following are instructions for doing so in Internet Explorer. If you use a different browser the screen may look different.
- You may be prompted to login to SharePoint if your browser is not already logged in. Please use your full email address with @lesley.edu.
- Click to Download Endpoint_Security_VPN.dmg
- Click Allow to allow downloads from 'livelesley.sharepoint.com' if prompted
Check Point Endpoint Vpn Download
Installing the Client
- Click on Downloads in the lower right and then select Endpoint_Security_VPN.dmg
- Click on Endpoint_Security_VPN.pkg
- Click Continue to run the package.
- Click continue on the Endpoint Installer
- Click Continue on the License Agreement
- Click Agree on the Terms
- Click Install
- Click Install Software
- Click Close on the Installer
- To Finish the Setup we need to launch the VPN. Fin the Lock Icon on your top bar and click it. Then select Connect
Checkpoint Ssl Vpn Client Download
Download Endpoint Security Vpn
- Click Yes to Configure a new Site
- Click Next on the Site Wizard
- Enter vpn2.lesley.edu into the Server address or Name Field, and then press Next
- Click Trust and Continue
- Leave Username and Password Selected and click Next.
- Click Finish
Using the Check Point VPN Client
- Once installed, The Check Point VPN Client lives in the system tray at the top of your desktop. In order to Connect the VPN, click on the Lock icon and select 'Connect'.
- The application will open and prompt you to login. Then Enter you username and password.
- The Lock Icon will turn Green when connected. To disconnect, click the lock icon and select disconnect.