In this document, I will guide you how to install Mac OS 10.11 on VMWare. VMware Importer is for Mac OS X users who have been working with virtual machines created with Parallels Desktop or Microsoft Virtual PC, but who want to use those virtual machines with VMware Fusion. VMware, Inc hasn't yet released VMware Player for Mac. Fortunately, on this list of alternatives. Download VMware Fusion 11 and let your Mac run Windows, Linux or Mac OS X Server. Run the most demanding Mac and Windows applications side-by-side at maximum speeds without rebooting.
Welcome! Do you know what is macOS? macOS is an operating system which we can use only and only for Macintosh computers. And Mac computers are one of the most famous popular computers in the current era. Therefore, Mac computers are having great quality and nice performance more than other computers. However, most of the people those who are in touch with computers they are preferring Macintosh computers. From that time that Apple build a Mac computer and released for the public. From that time till now Apple is developing a great operating system for Mac. Download macOS X El Capitan, then macOS X Yosemite, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, and macOS Mojave. One of the most later updated operating systems of Apple company is macOS Mojave. That everyone like it due to its great features. Download macOS X Yosemite Virtualbox & VMware.
- Develop and Test for Any Platform. Fusion makes it possible to build and test apps for nearly any cloud, platform or device. A new CLI tool, ‘vctl,’ lets users run existing off-the-shelf options or build completely custom OCI containers, design apps and services with Kubernetes, all without needing a managed cloud environment. Apps and virtual machines run in secure local sandboxes and can.
- How to fix VMware on Windows to show Apple Mac OS X when creating a VM Make sure to have WMware Workstation Player or Pro installed Link to download the late.
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10 Image
Apple introduced macOS X Yosemite 10.10 for the public. While all the companies were coming together and introducing new things. Therefore, Apple company introduced macOS X Yosemite there in the worldwide conference. By the passage of time, the worked on macOS Yosemite. And they brought some changes added some new features in macOS X Yosemite. Now macOS X Yosemite is the 11th major release of Apple. And macOS X Yosemite is the best developers for Mac users. Therefore, macOS X Yosemite was announced in 2014 at WWDC and released the beta tester for the public.
Still, macOS X Yosemite is one of the best-operating systems among the macOS. Due to having some cool features that other macOS operating systems don’t have. Let’s know about some features of macOS X Yosemite the first one is Handoff, Safari, Keynote, and some more features it has. Like New user interface, Notification Center, and Spotlight.
System Equipment to install macOS X Yosemite
To install macOS X Yosemite in Mac computers. You should know that which computer is better to install macOS X Yosemite on it. Therefore, below you can have a better introduction to the Mac computer. Which can more suitable for macOS X Yosemite.
- iMac (Mid 2007 or later)
- MacBook (Almunium late 2008 and early 2009 or later than that)
- MacBook Pro (130-inch, Mid 2009 or later) – MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
- Mac Mini (2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
- Xserver (2009)
- There is some more latest version of Mac computers. That you can install macOS X Yosemite on it.
Install macOS X Yosemite on VirtualBox & VMware
While you are installing macOS X Yosemite on your PC. But you don’t know that there are other platforms also which you can install macOS X Yosemite on that. Therefore, you can install macOS X Yosemite on VMware & VirtualBox If you are a heavy user of macOS operating system. But you don’t have any Macintosh computer. In this case, you can easily install any kind of macOS operating system on your Windows computer. It is totally simple just download any of Virtualization Box and install it on your computer. Then simply create a Virtual machine on any platform of Virtualization Box. Again if you don’t know that way of installation. I will provide you below the separate of installing macOS X Yosemite on VMware & VirtualBox. One thing more installing macOS X Yosemite on VMware is better and easy than installing on VirtualBox.
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10 Image for VMware & VirtualBox
The image file of macOS X Yosemite is created only to install in VMware and VirtualBox. Therefore, the file is completely compressed with Winrar and 7Zip. Which voluntarily you can install it on VMware or VirtualBox. And the image file of macOS X Yosemite is uploaded on Google Drive and MediaFire. Therefore, Google Drive and MediaFire is a safe place for this. We uploaded the file of macOS X Yosemite in Google Drive for the purpose. That you should download it easily with some few clicks.
- Download macOS X Yosemite
That’s all about macOS X Yosemite and some information about. Therefore, if have something to share about this feel free and share your points. And don’t forget to give us feedback for your more support and subscribe to our website. To get notification about our latest post updates.
For Hyper-V Enabled Hosts:
- Intel Sandy Bridge or a newer CPU
- AMD Bulldozer or a newer CPU
Host Operating Systems:
Minimum Requirements to Run Container Runtime on workstation Windows Host Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 1809 or higher
Minimum Requirements to Dark Theme support on Workstation Windows Host Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 1809 or higher
For 3D Hardware Accelerated Graphics Support:
- For Windows hosts, a GPU that supports DirectX 11 is required.
- For Linux hosts, the latest NVIDIA proprietary drivers are required.
- For Linux hosts, AMD devices are not supported
Vmware Player For Mac Os X Free Download
64-bit Host Operating System:
- Windows 8 or higher
- GNU/Linux with NVIDIA drivers that support OpenGL 4.5 and above
Guest Operating System
Vmware Workstation Player For Mac Os X
- Windows 7 or higher
- GNU/Linux with vmwgfx
*With exception, the following CPUs are not supported:
- Intel Atom processors based on the 2011 “Bonnell” micro-architecture (e.g. Atom Z670/Z650; Atom N570)
- Systems using Intel Atom processors based on the 2012 “Saltwell” micro-architecture (e.g. Atom S1200, Atom D2700/D2500, Atom N2800/N2600.
- Systems using AMD processors based on the “Llano” and “Bobcat” micro-architectures (e.g. code-named “Hondo”, “Ontario”, “Zacate”, “Llano”)
Vmware Player Free Windows 10
In addition, the following CPUs are supported:
- Intel processors based on the 2010 “Westmere” micro-architecture (e.g. Xeon 5600, Xeon 3600, Core i7-970, Core i7-980, Core i7-990)
Free Vmware Player For Mac Os X
For a complete list of supported host and guest the operating systems visit the VMware Compatibility Guide.