VMware Workstation Player for Mac is called VMware Fusion. The original VMware Workstation Player does not support Mac OS but VMware Inc. Offers a virtual machine for Mac Users called VMware Fusion. VMware Fusion allows Mac users run Windows, Linux and other operating systems on their computers seamlessly without needing to reboot. Download VMware Workstation Player for free today to run a single virtual machine on a Windows or Linux PC. Organizations use Workstation Player to deliver managed corporate desktops, while students and educators use it for learning and training. VMware Fusion Free. VMware, Inc hasn't yet released VMware Player for Mac. Fortunately, on this list of alternatives. KVM (short for Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is an open source application that. Super X Desktop for Mac.
- Vmware Player Download For Mac
- Vmware Workstation Player Download For Mac
For Hyper-V Enabled Hosts:
- Intel Sandy Bridge or a newer CPU
- AMD Bulldozer or a newer CPU
Host Operating Systems:
Minimum Requirements to Run Container Runtime on workstation Windows Host Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 1809 or higher
Minimum Requirements to Dark Theme support on Workstation Windows Host Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 1809 or higher
For 3D Hardware Accelerated Graphics Support:
- For Windows hosts, a GPU that supports DirectX 11 is required.
- For Linux hosts, the latest NVIDIA proprietary drivers are required.
- For Linux hosts, AMD devices are not supported
64-bit Host Operating System:
- Windows 8 or higher
- GNU/Linux with NVIDIA drivers that support OpenGL 4.5 and above
Guest Operating System
- Windows 7 or higher
- GNU/Linux with vmwgfx
*With exception, the following CPUs are not supported:
- Intel Atom processors based on the 2011 “Bonnell” micro-architecture (e.g. Atom Z670/Z650; Atom N570)
- Systems using Intel Atom processors based on the 2012 “Saltwell” micro-architecture (e.g. Atom S1200, Atom D2700/D2500, Atom N2800/N2600.
- Systems using AMD processors based on the “Llano” and “Bobcat” micro-architectures (e.g. code-named “Hondo”, “Ontario”, “Zacate”, “Llano”)
In addition, the following CPUs are supported:
- Intel processors based on the 2010 “Westmere” micro-architecture (e.g. Xeon 5600, Xeon 3600, Core i7-970, Core i7-980, Core i7-990)
Vmware Player Download For Mac
For a complete list of supported host and guest the operating systems visit the VMware Compatibility Guide.
Vmware Workstation Player Download For Mac
Updated OS Support
Workstation 16 supports the latest 2004 version of Windows 10, including Hyper-V mode compatibility for Device & Credential Guard and WSL, as well as supporting new releases of the most popular Linux distributions such as Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu and more.
Containers and Kubernetes Clusters
Workstation 16 Pro and Player both provide a new CLI for building and running OCI containers and Kubernetes clusters: ‘vctl.’ Supports thousands of pre-built container images, as well as building custom images from standard Dockerfiles.
Graphics Engine Enhancements for Windows and Linux
Workstation 16 now provides a DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 compliant virtual graphics device to Windows virtual machines, adding new compatibility for hundreds of apps and games. Linux hosts can now use Intel Integrated GPUs with our new Vulkan rendering engine, delivering DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.3 to VMs without needing more a powerful discrete GPU.
vSphere 7 Compatibility
Workstation has been updated with compatibility for vSphere 7, including virtual machine hardware and remote ESXi and vCenter Server connections
Get Workstation 16 Now