End users open Horizon Client to connect to remote desktops and applications from a Mac physical machine. You install Horizon Client on Mac client systems from a disk image file.
- Vmware Client Download For Mac
- Vmware View Client For Mac Download
- Mac Iso Download For Vmware
- Vmware Horizon View Client For Mac Download
- Vmware Horizon Client For Mac Os
To install Horizon Client for Mac, download the disk image file from the VMware Horizon Client download page. For system requirements and installation instructions, see the VMware Horizon Client for Mac Installation and Setup Guidedocument. Install VMWare Horizon Client. Open the VMware-Horizon-Client-5.3.0-15225262.dmg file. Select OK on the Opening VMware-Horizon-Client-5.3.0-15225262.dmg window. Select Agree on the License Agreement window. Select the VMWare Horizon Client icon and drag it to the Applications folder icon to complete the software installation.
- Verify that the client system uses a supported operating system. See System Requirements for Mac Clients.
- Verify that you can log in as an administrator on the client system.
- If you plan to use the RDP display protocol to connect to a remote desktop, verify that the Mac client system has Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac from Microsoft, version 2.0 or later installed.
- Verify that you have the URL for a download page that contains the Horizon Client installer. This URL might be the VMware Downloads page at http://www.vmware.com/go/viewclients, or it might be the URL for a Connection Server instance.
- From your Mac, browse to the URL for downloading the Horizon Client installer file.
The file name format is VMware-Horizon-Client-y.y.y-xxxxxx.dmg. xxxxxx is the build number and y.y.y is the version number.
- Double-click the .dmg file to open it and click Agree.
The contents of the disk image appear in a Horizon Client Finder window.
- In the Finder window, drag the VMware Horizon Client icon to the Applications folder icon.
If you are not logged in as an administrator user, you are prompted for an administrator user name and password.
Start Horizon Client and verify that you can connect to a remote desktop or application. See Connect to a Remote Desktop or Application.
Vmware Client Download For Mac
If your download is not starting, click here.
Vmware View Client For Mac Download
Thank you for downloading VMware Horizon Client for Mac from our software portal
The software is periodically scanned by our antivirus system. We also encourage you to check the files with your own antivirus before launching the installation. This download is provided to you free of charge. The package you are about to download is authentic and was not repacked or modified in any way by us. The version of the Mac application you are about to download is 5.4.3.
VMware Horizon Client antivirus report
Mac Iso Download For Vmware
Vmware Horizon View Client For Mac Download
This download is virus-free.This file was last analysed by Free Download Manager Lib 7 days ago.
Often downloaded with
Vmware Horizon Client For Mac Os
- VMware TunnelVMware Tunnel allows you to access corporate resources behind the firewall...DOWNLOAD
- VMware Fusion3VMware Fusion is recommended for home users, students and business...$79.99DOWNLOAD
- 2X Client LiteStay connected to your home or office Windows PC with the free 2X Client. 2X...DOWNLOAD
- 2X Client RDP (Remote Desktop)2X RDP Client for Mac allows you to simply connect, via RDP (Remote Desktop...DOWNLOAD
- 2X RDPStay connected to your home or office Windows PC with the free 2X RDP Client....DOWNLOAD