- Virtual Printer For Mac
- Virtual Printer Driver For Mac
- Pdf Printer Driver For Mac
- Best Free Virtual Printer
Virtual printers are published on the network. To print to a published virtual printer from a Mac OS computer, you must first add the virtual printer. Before adding the virtual printer, install the printer driver from the Fiery User Software or from WebTools. Print to virtual printers from Mac OS computers.
Aug 18,2020 • Filed to: PDF Tips
Digital work has increased tenfold in the recent decade. This has brought in a massive surge of documents in various formats, one of which is known as PDF. This is the most widely used format as it does not allow any form of editing. There are various pieces of software that can be used to convert documents to PDF. Here are top 5 free PDF printers for Mac that can be used to print PDF.
Top 5 Free PDF Printers for Mac
Virtual Printer For Mac
- For most USB printers, all you have to do is update your software and then connect the printer to your Mac. MacOS automatically detects the printer and downloads any necessary software. For other printers, you may have to complete a few steps to add the printer.
- We care seeing an issue wherein the PDF Virtual Printer is not visible, and thus cannot be shared. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015.006.30280 - 2015 Release (Classic) is installed on Mac OS X Sierra 10.12.3. The virtual printer needs to be shared with Windows 10 OS via Parallels. This particular machi.
#1: PDFelement Pro
PDFelement Pro is a highly recommended PDF printer for Mac. It helps you to print other file formats to PDF. And it also works as a virtual PDF printer, allowing you to print PDF at your desired printing parameter. You can also get multiple tools to edit your PDF files.
How to Print to PDF on Mac: Go to the top of toolbar, click 'File' and select 'Print', you can freely print PDF files. Moreover, this PDF printer provides you several options that you can choose specific pages, decide page size and the orientation of PDF files.
Virtual Printer Driver For Mac
- Create PDF from other formats including existing PDF files and images.
- Convert PDF to Word, images, ePUB, Text and other formats.
- Edit PDF texts, images, pages, links and more elements.
- Useful form function to fill and create PDF form and extract form data.
- Easily optimize, share and print PDF files.
#2: Apple's Preview
Apple's preview is one of the best PDF printers which allows easy and convenient viewing and editing of PDF files and images. With this app, you can easily read PDF files and view images that may come in a variety of formats like JPEG, TIFF and PNG. Apple's preview comes with the additional editing features which enable you to alter the size of the image, crop it and annotate it.
How to Print to PDF on Mac: You can free print to PDF file by clicking on 'View' > 'Customize Toolbar' and then clicking on 'Print' option.
- You can create a signature with this app. You can view your photos using a photo slide show.
Pdf Printer Driver For Mac
- At times the app may get stuck and may stop functioning.
#3: iPubsoft PDF Creator
iPubsoft PDF creator is a very useful macOS PDF printer. It allows you to print PDF files immediately. Now creating PDF files with the help of iPubsoft PDF creator from text and image file including JPG, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP and word DOCX is just a few buttons away.
How to Print to PDF on Mac: Just click the tab of 'PDF' and choose 'Save as PDF'. Select a folder to save the converted PDF files on your Mac and give the file a new name. Click 'Save' to begin the conversion.
- iPubsoft installer is scanned and checked for viruses, so it is absolutely secure to download and use.
- It requires a PDF viewer in the system to view files which is an additional overhead of this software.
#4: Adobe Acrobat Pro
Best Free Virtual Printer
Adobe Acrobat Pro is a professional PDF printer for Mac with the aid of which you can save your documents in the PDF format. It is also a PDF writer for Mac and Windows and it comes in a variety of basic features like different fonts, bullets, highlighted text and tables. PDFs are always easier to store and work with. Unlike paper printouts, you can send away PDF documents to anyone you want for review and comments and get them all in one place. And it helps you to protect them, PDFs are more secure than paper, too.
How to Print to PDF on Mac: Go ahead and open the file that you wish to print using the Adobe Acrobat Pro. Now click on the 'File' menu. A dialogue box opens. Select the 'Print' command. Your file will be printed easily.
- Professional features allow you print to PDF files easily.
- PDF printer free download, but need pay for some functions.
#5: CutePDF Writer
CutePDF Writer is a free PDF converter and editor developed by Acro Software. It also acts as a virtual printer and is installed as a ‘printer subsystem’ which enables any printable Windows application to convert into a professional PDF file within no time. Installation takes minutes and is configured automatically in the Printers folder, named as CutePDF Writer. It is extremely simple to use without a complicated control panel, unlike the Professional version.
How to Print to PDF: Open the file you want to convert. Select the Print option from the File drop-down menu. A dialogue box opens, select CutePDF Writer from the drop-down Printer Names list. Set the printer functions according to your requirement. Lastly, click on OK.
- The software is 100% free for commercial as well as non-commercial uses! No ad ware & malware.
- The software requires PS2PDF converter. Ghostscript is the recommended interpreter.