#1312The Witcher: Enhanced Edition – Director’s Cut v1.5 GOG + All “DLCs”
The Witcher Enhanced Edition: Director's Cut (Platinum Edition) Brand: Atari. Platform: Windows Vista, Windows XP Rated: Mature 4.2 out of 5 stars 54 ratings. Available from these sellers. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1.
- The Witcher is in better shape than ever, and gamers that played the original will be jealous of those who can enjoy the game for the first time in its higher form. Don't worry, though, as the Enhanced Edition gives Witcher veterans a perfect excuse to replay a sure-to-be classic.
- Enhanced Edition vs Enhanced Edition Directors Cut? I'm wondering what the difference is between the two versions of this game on the store page. The top option is just 'Enhanced Edition' for $4.99, then the bottom option has 'Directors Cut' added onto it for only $2.49. I'm wondering why the Directors Cut.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Director's Cut Cheats
Genres/Tags: RPG, Third-person, 3D, Pausable real-time
Companies: CD Projekt RED, Atari
Original Size: 12.7 GB
Repack Size: from 3.4 GB [Selective Download]
- 1337x | KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet] ENG/RUS/POL VO Only
- Tapochek.net ENG/RUS/POL VO Only
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehosters: Google Drive + 2 (Uploaded by Uria Urikra and hermietkreeft, compatible with torrent)
- Filehosters: DropArk + NitroFlare + MegaUp (Uploaded by Vikky793, not compatible with torrent)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on GOG v1.5 release: setup_the_witcher_enhanced_edition_1.5_a_10712 (9,662,239,219 bytes)
- Seven additional adventures are included
- Bonus Content (3.7 GB) added
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus files and voiceover packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 12.7 to 3.4~10.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes ~7 minutes for one language, no bonuses
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 17 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The Witcher is a role-playing game set in a dark fantasy world where moral ambiguity reigns. Shattering the line between good and evil, the game emphasizes story and character development, while incorporating a tactically-deep, real-time combat system.
Become The Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, and get caught in a web of intrigue woven by forces vying for control of the world. Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in a game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition takes all of the acclaimed gameplay that garnered the original game more than 90 industry awards and introduces a number of gameplay and technical improvements.
Superior dialogue and cutscenes: Over 5000 rewritten and re-recorded lines of dialogue in English, completely redone German language version, as well as over 200 new gesture animations create a more consistent experience and make characters behave more believably in dialogue and cutscenes.
Enhanced inventory: A separate sack for alchemy ingredients, as well as a simple sort-and-stack function streamline item organization and usage.
Technical improvements: Numerous technical enhancements feature greatly reduced loading times, improved stability, combat responsiveness, faster inventory loading, an option to turn auto-saving on or off, and more.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut Gore
Character differentiation system: The system randomizes the appearance of dozens of in-game models in order to add more variety to monsters and NPCs.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Download
The Witcher Enhanced Edition comes with these bonus items:
- An interactive comic book
- D’jinni Adventure Editor
- Seven new adventures
- Official Soundtrack
- “Music Inspired by The Witcher” album
- “Making of” videos
- Official Game Guide
- Two maps of The Witcher’s world
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Director's Cut Review
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Director's Cut Steam Key
You can skip downloading of bonus files and voiceover packs you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Torrent
- fg-optional-bonus-pdfs-and-images.bin (ArtBook, Wallpapers, Maps, etc.)
- fg-optional-bonus-soundtrack.bin (Two soundtracks)
- fg-optional-bonus-videos.bin (Interviews and other Development Videos)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “selective” files, but download fg-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-07).