|Sudden Strike 4|
- Microsoft Windows, macOS, SteamOS, Linux
- August 11, 2017
- PlayStation 4
- August 15, 2017
- Xbox One
- May 25, 2018
The The Pacific War add on for Sudden Strike 4 throws you right into the conflict between the Allied Forces and the Imperial Japanese Army. Sudden Strike 4: The Pacific War features two new campaigns with a total of 10 missions based on the South-East Asian campaign of World War II. Six new doctrine commanders to choose from: on the side of the Imperial Japanese Army, choose between the navy admiral Soemu Toyoda or Commander of the Southern Expeditionary Army Group Hisaichi Terauchi. When will The Pacific War’ DLC for Sudden Strike 4 be available? Showing 1-15 of 15 comments. Feb 10, 2019 @ 10:35pm Soon. The achievements are.
Sudden Strike 4 is a real-time tacticsvideo game set in the World War II. It is the fifth game in the Sudden Strike series and the fourth standalone release. It is the first game developed by Kite Games, a collaboration of industry veteran game developers. Originally, it was scheduled to be released for PC and PlayStation 4 on June 27, 2017; but was delayed until August 11, 2017 and August 15, 2017 for PC and PlayStation 4, respectively.
The single-player mode features 3 campaigns (German, Allied or Soviet) with over 20 missions and modding support is planned. Each of the missions in the different campaigns are based on real life World War II battles/invasions. For example, in the German campaign the player commands the Wehrmacht in the Battle of France, Operation Barbarossa, the Battle of Stalingrad, the Battle of Kursk and the Battle of the Bulge. The Invasion of Poland is used as a tutorial for the game and also acts as a prelude to the German campaign. Post-release DLCs features additional campaigns set in other theatres such as North African campaign, Winter War, Battle of Dunkirk and Pacific War.
Strategy is heavily based on those of its predecessors with a focus on the unique characteristics and skills of limited units instead of resource gathering and base building. Reinforcements will still play a role in the game, but they are scripted and predictable. The game will also introduce skill trees and commander roles with famous World War II generals such as George Patton, Heinz Guderian, Bernard Montgomery, Omar Bradley or Georgy Zhukov.
Sudden Strike 4 Wiki
- ^Palumbo, Alessio (13 April 2018). 'Sudden Strike 4 Runs @ Native 4K on Xbox One X, 'Pretty Much Identical' To Ultra PC; Dev Weighs on VRR'.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2017-08-20. Retrieved 2017-08-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^'KITE Games'. kite-games.com.
- ^Cheing, Kevin (14 March 2017). 'PS4 box art and release date revealed for Sudden Strike 4'.
- ^'Sudden Strike 4 launches August 15 in North America, August 11 in Europe'. 4 May 2017.
- ^Smith, Adam (8 August 2016). 'Sudden Strike 4 Is A Slower More Thoughtful RTS'.
- ^Yin-Poole, Wesley (4 August 2016). 'Sudden Strike 4 announced'.
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sudden_Strike_4&oldid=985559536'
Sudden Strike 4 The Pacific War Cheats
Sudden Strike 4 Units
- Sudden Strike 4: The Pacific War features two new campaigns with a total of 10 missions based on the South-East Asian campaign of World War II.
- Six new doctrine commanders to choose from: on the side of the Imperial Japanese Army, choose between the navy admiral Soemu Toyoda or Commander of the Southern Expeditionary Army Group Hisaichi Terauchi. On the Allies side, you can now choose between the legendary five-star general Douglas MacArthur or Chief of Staff Richard J. Marshall.
- The Pacific War add-on brings new gameplay features to Sudden Strike, such as flame throwers, amphibious vehicles, large controllable aircraft carriers, advanced air combat as well as new unit skills.
- Sudden Strike 4: The Pacific War introduces 51 new vehicle units, including the Amtrac LTV(A)-4, USS Enterprise CV-6, Soko Sagyo Ki (SS-KI) and Shokaku aircraft carrier.
Soko Sagyo Ki
Experience some of the fiercest battles of the South-East Asian campaign of World War II like never before. The “The Pacific War” add-on for Sudden Strike 4 throws you right into the conflict between the Allied Forces and the Imperial Japanese Army. Lead the Japanese forces on to invade Singapore, the British military stronghold in South Asia and take over strategically important targets. Maneuver a major naval engagement during the battle of Santa Cruz and disrupt the enemy by using an array of naval and aerial units. Relive the largest amphibious assault of the Pacific War, as you hold your ground on the Ryukyu Islands in the Battle of Okinawa. Take command of the Allied Forces during the first major offensive against the Empire of Japan in Guadalcanal, up until the fierce battle of Iwo Jima. Choose from 6 new highly decorated generals, such as Douglas MacArthur and Richard J. Marshall, and control large battleship units for the first time in the series.