Today we’re going to show you, how you can get The Sims 3 on your maccompletely for free. Follow instruction on this site to get it in few simple steps.
OS: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor RAM: 2 GB RAM HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB. of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games. VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM INPUT: Keyboard, mouse.9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3. Free 2-day shipping. Buy Electronic Arts Sims 3: Seasons (PC/ Mac) at Walmart.com.
Anxiously awaited by millions of players around the world, delayed by several months early in the year, The Sims 3 Download is finally here with its open environments, its extensive customization possibilities and its new graphics. And although we can not really talk about revolution in the original concept of the series, we must recognize that Electronic Arts has spared no effort to improve all aspects. The very first episode of the Sims was released on PC in January 2000. Laying the foundation for the simulation of life on PC, the title was going to be a hit with the general public and flow to millions of copies in a few years. It must be said that the virtual dollhouse devised by the brilliant Will Wright had everything to seduce girls and boys of all ages. We could draw the plans, furnish it as we wanted, and especially make it live characters entirely created by us. After a flood of extensions to improve the concept, The Sims gave way to The Sims 2 in September 2004. Enjoying 3D graphics, a simplified interface and many gameplay enhancements such as aging individuals or management of their desires, the soft conquered once again the crowds. Four and a half years later, as fans began to tire of the multitude of add-ons and other spin-offs published by Electronic Arts, The Sims 3 finally arrives in our cottages to revive the phenomenon. The first thing to do when you want to start a part of the Sims 3 is of course to create his or her characters. However, the publisher provided for this purpose seems to have never been as complete and accessible as this year.
The Sims 3 Seasons for Mac. Join the seasonal fun. Have your Sims take a swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain. The Sims 3 Seasons for Mac. Join the seasonal fun. The Sims 3: Seasons introduces a change of seasons to The Sims 3 on PC. In The Sims 3: Seasons, You can play as one Sim or a whole household and as the seasons change, your Sims will discover a host of all-new activities and ways to celebrate. Uninstall sims + all expansion packs. Delete all com.transgramming files (if you have any) 3. Restart your computer. Reinstall the BASE GAME ONLY. The message will most likely still come up. (If not, good for you enjoy!) 6. Zip or Compress the sims 3 folder.
- Customize Your Sim: Mix and match a vast range of facial features and body types to get the look you want. Infuse your Sim with personality traits and help realize their dreams.
- Stage Your Own Extreme Makeover: Decorate your Sim’s home however you want, neat or messy. Use odd angles, create tall stacks of items, and apply your favorite self-made pattern to the walls and floors.
- Range From the Home: Get out of the house and explore the lively and entertaining neighborhood for the first time. Be a part of the larger online community!
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
- Built-in Graphics:Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- Ram: 0.5 GB additional RAM
- Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 295; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870 series or greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
How to Download The Sims 3 on mac?
Sims 3 Seasons For Mac High Sierra
The whole process is simple and you can get The Sims 3 on your mac in couple of minutes. Firstly you need to click on the button at the bottom of the site, it will take you on to the website from the picture.
When you are on the site just click “Download NewTab” and it will take you into the website where you will be instructed on how to continue with your installation.
After adding free extension to chrome the installer will start downloading automatically, all you have to do now is wait. The download will take between 5-10 minutes.
Warining! Some details may change on those websites as they are constantly updated, all you have to do is just follow the steps.
That’s all, now you can enjoy The Sims 3 on your mac! Be sure to share this article with your friends and check out our other installers for mac games!
Sims 3 Seasons For Mac Download
Electronic Arts is a multi-billion dollar company. They expect to take in over a billion dollars in the third quarter of this fiscal year alone. In a single QUARTER, they are taking in over a billion dollars.
With every release of The Sims 3, the game becomes buggier and more unstable for all, but most of all, for users of Mac OS. The Showtime and Supernatural expansion packs introduced irritating instabilities, but the recent Seasons release has made the game utterly unplayable for a significant number of users.
So, why am I creating this petition?
1) I want it to be clear how manypeople are being affected by these severe instability issues. EA has insisted up till this point that most people are not having any trouble when that is patently untrue. Let's do a headcount.
2) I want EA to acknowledge there is a problem instead of ignoring their users.
3) I want to put pressure on EA to resolve the issues and communicate with their customers.
4) I want to put pressure on EA to provide actual customer service, and for my pie-in-the-sky wish, to cease outsourcing their technical/customer support.
For a long time now, the trend has been that the more money you spend, the worse your customer experience is. For every expansion and stuff pack installed, the performance of your game suffers. For those who own a great deal of the Sims 3 Store's digital content, the performance impact is staggering. This is unacceptable!
And what's worse, Electronic Arts outsources all their technical and customer support to an overseas company whose employees do not understand English and do not have knowledge of either EA's products or the operating systems on which the products run. Not only is this bad for the US economy, but this results in horrendous customer service experience. The representatives literally cannot understand the issues, and their responses are nonsensical at best, and always some poorly cut and pasted script provided to them by EA. There is no customer service actually going on.
There are an unknown, but large number of customers who have spent hundreds to thousands of dollars on a product that no longer works. Sound off:
Sign with your name or a pseudonym, and if possible, include a very short blurb about the issue(s) you are experiencing, what content you have purchased from The Sims 3 line (EPs/SPs/Store items) and if possible, the estimated dollar amount you have spent on The Sims 3 products.
And please - share with other Sims 3 users.