Download Raidfield 2 APK Mod for Android/iOS helps you stay competitive globally with many different fighting styles. A large system with 42 achievement titles and more than 30 levels to unlock. You will be satisfied with this simple game. Free Raidfield 2 Apps Download For PC Full. Raidfield 2 Apps Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP. Raidfield 2 Apps Download for PC Full Version. Download Raidfield 2 Apps for PC Windows 7,8,10,XP. Raidfield 2 — new multiplayer action which takes place on the battlefield during the Second World war. First you need to choose a class of soldier for whom you will play, in addition you will have. Are you ready to take your place in Raidfield 2?! This game will take you to WW2 Raidfield 2 features the following; - You can play with your friends. You can control tanks, planes and turret vehicles. Customizable soldier - Daily Objectives - 16 Weapons and +40 skins - 8 Differen. Are you ready to take your place in Raidfield 2?! This game will take you to WW2 Raidfield 2 features the following; - You can play with your friends. You can control tanks, planes and turret vehicles. Customizable soldier - Daily Objectives - 16 Weapons and +40 skins - 8 Different battlefield heroes - Legendary WW2 battles. How to Download Raidfield 2 Alpha Version for PC & Mac To download this game on PC or Mac, you need to get your hands on BlueStacks and BlueStacks 3. This is currently the best Android emulator to play any game and app on PC or Mac with ease. You can download BlueStacks for Mac and BlueStacks 3 or BlueStacks N for Windows PC.
Get in your boots and out on the battlefield. It’s 1944 and the heat of the war is more than ever. In this cross-platform WW-2 shooter you take control of axis or ally units in fast-paced combat. You can also play with your friends on foot, in tanks or even on planes.
Raidfield 2 App
- Nice polygonal graphics.
- 268MB download size.
- Cheap price point.
- Graphics-fullscreen, resolution and graphics quality (low/medium/high/ultra).
- Requires a separate account to be set up.
- Sensitivity sliders for-soldier, tanks, aircraft, and turrets. Can reverse axis.
- Target 30fps option.
- Online leaderboard.
- Full stats screen.
- Four maps-sandstorm, crossroad, Battle of the wheat field, and Normandy. Icons in the bottom right say if it has vehicles.
- Friend invite system.
- 3rdbperson shooter gameplay.
- Fast loading times.
- Can change server at will.
- Clear easy to read Hud including button icons for gear like grenades and medikit.
- Death-you, see from your killer’s point of view.
- Can ADS (aim down sights).
- Hit markers and damage numbers.
- Kill feed.
- Deploy screen.
- Objectives-rolling missions to earn rewards.
- Can upgrade weapons and vehicles with supplies earned from playing. Upgrading is a case of increasing stats.
- Four characters on each side. One for free.
- 16 guns to unlock.
- Earn EXP and level up to unlock new weapons.
- Capture the flag mode.
- Can deploy at any taken flags.
- Basic but kind of fun in a minimalistic way.
Raidfield 2 Download Apk
- Requires a separate account to be set up. The fields are not marked so you don’t know what they are.
- No Steam achievements.
- In app purchases like a mobile game where you buy bundles of in-game gold with real money.
- Uses its own in-game friend system and doesn’t use Steam in any way.
- Has a mobile game feel to it.
- Watch adverts for more rewards.
- Skins for weapons and vehicles including new characters are used with gold (real money).
- No way to configure controls or even look at them.
- Can get stuck on the deploy screen and not be able to actually see anything but the map and any actions.
- Spawn camping is possible and the enemy will always spawn back in the same place over and over.
- When facing the enemy it doesn’t do what all shooting games do and make the enemy names red. Names are only red for the one team and it doesn’t matter if it’s your team or the enemy.
- Watching adverts doesn’t work so you miss out on gold and other rewards.
- Basic controls with no crouch or run.
- Slow to earn exp.
- Can’t re roll any of the challenges.
- Had it a lot where it would spawn me in the enemy spawn behind them so I could spawn kill with no repercussions and only died when I ran out of ammo.
- No controller support.
- Doesn’t show the price of upgrading until you press buttons.
6/10Graphics - 6/10
4/10Sound - 4/10
5/10Accessibility - 5/10
4/10Length - 4/10
5/10Fun Factor - 5/10
You can instantly tell that this game started its life on mobile devices. It uses the mouse in a touchscreen type of way with you dragging and swiping all over. The game has no controller support or even an ability to rebind controls, add on top the fact you cannot even see the controls apart from on the Hud and you can tell how it’s going to go. Jumping in the game looks nice with it being a polygonal affair and whilst Minimalistic in many ways it’s perfectly serviceable, problem is the maps all allow spawn killing and make it the preferred way to play by having your enemy spawn in the same place over and over leaving the enemy no choice. It’s a third-person shooter with a zoom-in ads style view if you wish. Huns are locked behind your player level and you use war supplies to upgrade them and the vehicles. Gold is the premium currency that you use real money on and it is everywhere from skins for weapons and vehicles to new characters. It maintains its mobile beginnings by having login bonuses and watch adverts for rewards. Raidfield II could honestly be an alright shooter if they took the pc port seriously, having it not use Steam in any way is a big mistake as setting up an account and sending/receiving friend names is a pain in the ass. A few simple tweaks could make the game at least playable but it seems it’s more about making money fast and it’s this mindset that ultimately kills the pc version off entirely, unless changes come in the game will drop into oblivion.