- Q: Does PreSonus Software support Mac-on-PC or 'Hackintosh' computers? A: Mac OS X is structured by Apple to only be compatible with authorized Mac hardware. Since the Mac OS is tailored specifically to the type of hardware contained in native Macs, it is not prepared to run on completely third-party systems, which are alien to the OS. While sometimes Mac-on-PC computers may operate fine, there is no way to.
- Product description A great choice for mobile musicians and podcasters, the 2-channel AudioBox USB 96 is bus-powered, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any PC or Mac recording software. It boasts high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters.
Apple is poised to release its next operating system, macOS X 10.15, “Catalina,” sometime in October of 2019. PreSonus has been working with Apple to qualify pre-release versions of this new OS with all of our products.
Name: PreSonus Studio One Pro Version: 3.3.4 Released: February 21, 2017 Languages: Multilingual Mac Platform: Intel OS Version: OS X 10.8.5 or later. Much like Sweetwater, PreSonus is staffed by real-life musicians. By combining on stage and in-studio experiences with customer and expert feedback, PreSonus designs audio equipment for any and all levels of sonic careers, whether you're a bedroom musician, a producer,.
We have found changes in Catalina that affect compatibility with PreSonus hardware and software. Remain on current versions of macOS until further notice. We ask that you please wait for us to announce compatibility before updating your OS.
In the meantime, please be advised:
- Studio One version 4.5.4 is required to run Studio One under 10.15.
- Izotope Neutron Elements and Klanghelm SDRR2Tube will not install under 10.15.
- Arturia Analog Lite, and StudioLinked Trophies will at first not install— you must CTRL+Click (or right click) and select “Open” to install them.
- Check your third-party plug-in developers’ websites for updates, as many of them may not install or run correctly under 10.15, and will need updates themselves to work correctly.
- Some of the Studio Magic Plug-ins will not run under 10.15.
- Universal Control 3.1 and older versions are not supported and will not open sample rate settings correctly on macOS X 10.15 Catalina.
- An update to Universal Control will be necessary to access these settings. This update will be announced as soon as it’s ready for use with 10.15.
- Universal Control 1.7.6 for FireStudio interfaces and StudioLive 24.4.2, 16.4.2 and 16.0.2 will not install on macOS X 10.15 Catalina.
- An update to Universal Control will be announced as soon as it’s ready for use with 10.15.
- StudioLive Series III mixers will not work with macOS X 10.15 without a firmware update.
- We are planning a public beta of this firmware update to be available soon after 10.15 becomes available.
- StudioLive 16.0.2. USB will not work with 10.15, please stay on 10.14 or a previously-supported OS until further notice.
Presonus Drivers For Mac
We will provide an update when we have qualified 10.15 for use with our products and what updates are needed to ensure proper compatibility.
Presonus Audiobox For Mac
Please also see the following article: