We offer a music package for operators delivered with our patented ”Cloud to Cable” technology..
Music for Cable includes hundreds of carefully mastered and curated music channels in all music genres.
8-Bit Operators: The Music of Kraftwerk was released in 2007 by the group 8-Bit Operators on Kraftwerk's US label Astralwerks and EMI Records worldwide. It features cover versions of Kraftwerk songs by several prominent chiptune artists. Inspiration for the project as quoted by Jeremy Kolosine (credited as Executive Producer of the release, and noted founder of the early 80's electronic group. Tenno Operator room music I wish the music benig played in the tenno operator room would play thoughtout my whole ship. I just feel so high spirited when I hear it, and I intentionally glitch it so I can just hear it for those few more seconds before I go into a mission.
A true multiplatform music offering, all music channels are ready for mobile apps, streaming connected devices, Smart TVs, Cable TV systems, and Satellite Systems. All in one-stop-shop.
Amplify your Reach ®
- Soundtrack from MX vs. ATV: Untamed by Operator. Band: Operator Song: Soulcrusher Album: Soulcrusher Genre: Hard Rock Label: Atlantic Records Enjoy!:D.
- Celebrating Artists, Music Discovery and 60+ Years of Recorded Music History Discover stories, music, videos, news, playlists and how to get signed.
All your genres, from guitar, to techno, to jazz, to latin music, including your own genres.
For a full lineup for Music for Cable TV
PDF with more information: Download PDF – Music for Cable | Streaming for Operators
(Redirected from The Music of Kraftwerk)
|8-Bit Operators: The Music of Kraftwerk|
|Studio album by |
8-Bit Operators: The Music of Kraftwerk was released  in 2007 by the group 8-Bit Operators  on Kraftwerk's US label Astralwerks and EMI Records worldwide. It features cover versions of Kraftwerk songs by several prominent chiptune artists. Inspiration for the project as quoted by Jeremy Kolosine (credited as Executive Producer of the release, and noted founder of the early 80's electronic group Futurisk and chipmusic band Receptors.) 'Well the first thing that comes to my mind when I saw a gameboy show was Kraftwerk's Computer World Tour from 1981, where four of them played various handheld devices during the song 'Pocket Calculator'. Plus it came up in a print from a Glomag quote, and an 8 Bit Weapon April Fool's joke that backfired..'This Kraftwerk covers compilation was somewhat unusual in the fact that Kraftwerk's Ralf Hütter selected the final track line-up, 'So Jeremy was a little nervous when meeting Kraftwerk's Ralf Hütter after a concert by the group in New York last year. He passed along to him a sample of the compilation. Later Hutter said he enjoyed it and even offered some editing suggestions' In a subsequent interview, when asked about the 8-Bit Operators release, Ralf Hütter responded, 'It is mind stimulating, the minimum/maximum coming from sound levels and thoughts and ideas. Like Autobahn and Trans-Europe Express are very basic and elementary ideas, but they offer a pattern or concept for improvisation.'
In March, 2007, the CD release reached as high as number 1 on the CMJ RPM (North American college Electronic) charts.
CD Track listing
|1.||'The Robots (Die Roboter)'||Bacalao||3:29|
|4.||'Showroom Dummies'||Role Model||3:59|
|9.||'Computer World (Computerwelt)'||firestARTer||4:26|
|13.||'It's More Fun to Compute'||Bubblyfish||3:52|
|15.||'The Man-Machine (Die Mensch-Maschine)'||gwEm and Counter Reset||4:06|
A vinyl 12-inch single version was released on 24 February 2007 as a precursor to the full-length CD, and reached as high as number 17 on the Billboard magazine Hot Dance Singles Sales Chart. Side A of the vinyl consisted of 8-Bit Operators' 'Pocket Calculator (Megamix)' version by Glomag,(featuring 0x7f, Bit Shifter, Bubblyfish, firestARTer, Hey Kid Nice Robot, Ladybug, M-.-n, Nullsleep, Psilodump, Random, Sidabitball, and David E Sugar).Side B was an alternate cover of Kraftwerk's 'The Robots' by the Los Angeles chipmusic rap group 8-Bit.
- ^8-Bit OperatorsArchived 2008-04-15 at the Wayback Machine. Astralwerks.com. Retrieved on 2011-03-02.
- ^8 bit Operators. www.8bitops.com. Retrieved on 2011-03-02.
- ^OUT NOW! 8-BIT OPERATORS ~ WANNA HLD YR HANDHELD BEATLES TRIBUTE | 8-BIT OPERATORS KRAFTWERK TRIBUTE on ASTRALWERKS / EMI | 8bitoperators.com | receptorsmusic.com | 8bitops.com | futurisk.net | kraftwerk.8bitoperators.com | beatles.8bitoperators.com | 8-bit micro-chipmusic / nintendo gameboy chiptunes / handheld micromusic / atari space-punk / c64 electro-funk / nintendo DSi synthesis / korg ds-10 / lsdj / nanoloop | ksine | shakespace | futurisk | free music. 8bitoperators.com. Retrieved on 2011-03-02.
- ^Kraftwerk Goes 8-Bit – Music News at IGNArchived 2006-12-16 at the Wayback Machine. Music.ign.com (2006-11-29). Retrieved on 2011-03-02.
- ^8-Bit Operators. Stranded In Stereo (1971-06-25). Retrieved on 2011-03-02.
- ^ abKraftwerk Gets a New Sound on '8-Bit Operators'. NPR. Retrieved on 2011-03-02.
- ^jeremy.kolosine.com. jeremy.kolosine.com. Retrieved on 2011-03-02.
- ^Chaos Control Digizine – music interviews, news, and more!. Chaoscontrol.com (2007-02-06). Retrieved on 2011-03-02.
- ^An Ode to Kraftwerk The Original Computer Geeks Ft Worth Star-Telegram, February 18, 2007
- ^Reid, Graham (27 September 2008). 'Interview: Ralf Hutter of Kraftwerk'. The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 15 September 2011.
- ^www.hypnote.comArchived 2012-04-02 at the Wayback Machine pdf of RPM issue #1008 chart(8-Bit Operators at #21 - high position #1)Retrieved September 20, 2011
- ^google.comArchived April 1, 2016, at the Wayback Machine search:north 'american college electronic rpm charts 2007 8 bit 8bit operators' Retrieved September 20, 2011
- ^Hot Dance Singles Sales Pocket Calculator Almusic.com (charts-awards/billboard-singles) retrieved September 20, 2011
Smooth Operator Soundtrack
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=8-Bit_Operators:_The_Music_of_Kraftwerk&oldid=966939341'