Become an Insider: be one of the first to explore new Microsoft 365 features for you and your business.
- Office 2004 for Mac 2004年6月18日発売 。MS PゴシックおよびMS P明朝が含まれた。Office 2004 for Mac Professional EditionにはMicrosoft Virtual PC 2004とWindowsのライセンスがセットで含まれた。 2012年1月10日限りでサポートが終了している。 Office 12.
- Current students, faculty and staff at SPU may obtain the latest version of Microsoft Office for both Windows and Mac through the Office 365 Program. There is no additional cost and this is a complete download of the software, not a web application version of the software.
- These splashes are equivalent in appearance to the Office 2003 splashes, except the logo's wordmark and other text was changed to the Office 2007 logo's font and the words 'Beta 2' were added on the bottom right corner of the splash.
From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Microsoft Office For Mac Wikipedia
|Initial release||1983 (as Microsoft Office 8x)|
Microsoft Office 2016 / September 22, 2015; 5 years ago
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Available in||Over 35 languages|
Microsoft Office or Microsoft Office System is a collection of computer programs made by Microsoft. The programs are created for all users. There are different versions of the software for home users and for business users. Some versions may offer more programs, and some versions cost less than others, but none are for free. The current version is Microsoft Office 2016 (Windows) and Microsoft Office for Mac 2016 (Mac).
Products[change | change source]
The versions available are made up of some or all or more of the following programs:
- Microsoft Word is a word processor that lets a user type text into the document and add images, and different font or design choices. The main file formats are .doc and .docx. It also helps to check the spelling and find the meaning of words
- Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet and mathematics program that can make calculations and graphs based on data the user enters. The main file formats are .xls and .xlsx.
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a program that creates presentations and slideshows. They can have text, drawing, pictures and media. They can also be set up to show on a projector.
- Microsoft Outlook is an email client that can send and receive emails. The user can add a contact list and multiple calendars.
- Microsoft Access is a database program where people can store data over many tables.
- Microsoft Publisher is a program that lets people make layouts for newsletters and presentations to print.
- Microsoft InfoPath is a program for designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data. Based on XML.
- Microsoft Visio is a shaping program not included in Microsoft Office Suites but can be bought in volume editions. Originally included in Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft FrontPage is a HTML WYSIWYG program included in the Office 2003 Suite. It has been replaced by Microsoft Expression Web in the Expression Series.
Other Products[change | change source]
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visact
- Microsoft Office Document Imaging
- Microsoft Office Document Scanning
- Other products also included
Rivals[change | change source]
There are a lot of other programs which are competitors to Microsoft Office.
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Office 365[change | change source]
Microsoft Office 365 is a new way of sharing Microsoft Office documents with people from your organization or between your computers, syncing to the cloud. In order to sync to the cloud, you need a Microsoft account. Actual versions include:
- Business Essentials
- Enterprise E1
- Business Premium
- Entreprise E3
- Enterprise E4
You can get a free trial of Office for 30 days.
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
|Common Office suites|
|iWork • KOffice • LibreOffice • Microsoft Office • OpenOffice|
Microsoft Office For Mac Wiki
Retrieved from 'https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Microsoft_Office&oldid=6436669'