Feb 25,2020 • Filed to: Edit PDF
On the date of January 29th, Microsoft released the 15th version of its popular desktop software - Office 2013 software, which includes Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Outlook 2013, etc. Now Word 2013 supports reading and editing documents in Adobe PDF file format.
- Feb 25, 2020 Unfortunately, the Office 2013 is not supporting for Mac OS X system at this time, and even the new Mac Office 2013 won't be released for 1-2 years. So, if you could not edit PDF on Mac with Office 2013, here comes a powerful Microsoft Office 2013 Mac Alternative - PDFelement Pro for Mac, which is fully compatible with Mac OS X including Snow.
- Office 2013 include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. They’re available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC. Microsoft 365 plans include premium versions of these applications plus other services that are enabled over the Internet, including online storage with OneDrive and Skype minutes for home use.
- Apr 03, 2020 Powerful Editor with all-in-one Office Suite & Compatible with MS Office. Download on the. 287MB / Apr 3 2020. Presentation Compatible with.
Office For 2013 Mac Os Update
Why You Need a MS Office 2013 Mac?
PDFelement Pro for Mac - The Best PDF Converter
1-16 of 202 results for 'microsoft office for mac 2019' Best Seller in Mac Software. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Download 1 Person Compatible on Windows 10 and Apple MacOS. 2013 by Microsoft. 3.9 out of 5 stars 326. Mac $139.99 $ 139. FREE Shipping by Amazon. In stock on October 20, 2020. Office Suite Software 2020 Microsoft Word 2019 2016 2013 2010 2007 365 Compatible CD Powered by Apache OpenOffice for PC Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32 64 Bit & Mac -No Yearly Subscription PC/Mac OS X.
Generally speaking, Office 2013 can open a PDF by actually converting PDF format to Word format during the process, especially for the large and complex PDF files. However, Office 2013 was not designed as a general purpose PDF reader, like Adobe Reader. Instead, this similarity is focusing on version, but it copes poorly with complicated layouts. It is best seen as a path for inserting texts or images from PDF documents, rather than a business PDF workflow program.
Many people will ask the question about 'When will Microsoft Office 2013 for Mac be released'. Unfortunately, the Office 2013 is not supporting for Mac OS X system at this time, and even the new Mac Office 2013 won't be released for 1-2 years. So, if you could not edit PDF on Mac with Office 2013, here comes a powerful Microsoft Office 2013 Mac Alternative - PDFelement Pro for Mac, which is fully compatible with Mac OS X including Snow Leopard, Lion and macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Microsoft Office 2013 Mac Os X
Why Choose This PDF Converter for Mac:
Office For 2013 Mac Os Operating System
- PDFelement Pro allows you to edit, modify and rearrange PDFs.
- It also converts your PDFs into multiple formats while retaining its original layout and content as much as possible.
- It has the ablity to control your full PDF page such as cropping ,merging, spliting, rotating, etc.
- It's a best alternative to Office 2013 on Mac for converting PDF to Microsoft Word format.
Using Mac Office 2013 to Edit and Convert PDF
Here is how to edit PDF files on Mac using this alternative to MS Office 2013 for Mac OS.
Step 1. Run the 2013 Office for Mac and Load your PDF
First, get the Office 2013 OSX software through its website. You can buy it for $99.95 or download the free trial. Then, run the software and load the PDF file to be edited in the interface.
Step 2. Start Editing your PDF File
Click Edit button to make some settings for your PDF, such as annotate text, highlight text, edit PDF form, edit PDF pages, edit PDF image, etc. Learn more detalied information about how to edit a PDF file on a Mac.
Step 3. Converting PDF to Word Doc Format (Optional)
At last, after all is done, clicking 'OK' to finish your files editing, even you can choose to convert the PDF document to various Doc format such as Word .doc format if you need.
Download Microsoft Office 2013 For Mac
Note: If you are a Windows user, and want to use Office 2013, you may get it through visiting the Microsoft website and clicking on the Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download links.
Office 2013 Macos Catalina