- Open Device Manager Right-click Start and click Device Manager OR run devmgmt.msc Right-click the connection you want to update and choose Update Driver Software. If there is no driver installed for that device it will show up with a yellow exclamation and have a generic name such as Ethernet Controller.
- I went back to Windows 7 from windows 10. I can't connect to internet at all as my pc doesn't have an ethernet driver or network controller. I've tried downloading a few different drivers, all of them install but none of them fix the issue. Network controller properties: PCI VEN14E4DEV4727&SUBSYS145C103C&REV01. PCI VEN14E4DEV4727&SUBSYS.
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component. However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. Download Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller driver for Windows 10 for Windows to realtek PCIe FE Family Controller driver for Windows 10. Install the latest Intel network adapter driver for. Windows; Drivers; Network; Network. All software (9.948) Only free (9.943) Free to try (5) Showing programs 1 to 20 of 9948, sorted by: USB Remote NDIS Device 5.2.3667.0 Free Updated: August 12 th 2002. 112,007 total downloads. TP-LINK TL-WN722N Wireless.
This page explains Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, how to update Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller drivers, Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller speed, etc. As a top computer software providers, MiniTool has flag products like MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool MovieMaker, etc.
What Is Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Windows 10?
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is a driver that is often built in computer motherboard. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller drivers are Realtek Gigabit network controllers. It is used for operating the LAN hardware on motherboard and controlling the wire network of your computer.
The Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver is both available for both 64bit and 32bit Windows OS.
To download Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, you can go to Realtek PCIe GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software official website to download it for your Windows 10 computer. Alternatively, you can also go to your computer brand website to download the driver packages.
This page introduces what is Realtek card reader, how to download, update, uninstall and reinstall Realtek (PCIE) card reader driver on Windows 10.
What Is the Speed of Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller?
If your Realtek network interface controller is a 2.5G Gigabit Ethernet, then the maximum speed is 2.5GB/sec.
Network Controller Driver Windows 10 Pro
If your Realtek network interface controller is 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet, then it can deliver up to 1000 MB/sec internet speed.
If your Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller is a 10/100M network device, it means its maximum speed is 100 MB/sec. FE means Fast Ethernet that is 10/100 MB/sec.
Here is guide for Realtek HD Audio Manager download for Windows 10. Check how to download Realtek HD Audio Manager for PC.
How to Update Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Drivers?
If you want to update the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver on Windows 10. You can follow the instructions below.
- Press Windows + R, type devmgmt.msc in Run dialog, and press Enter to open Device Manager on Windows 10.
- Click Network adapters category to expand it.
- Right-click Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, and click Update driver to update its driver to the latest version.
Troubleshoot Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Not Working Well
Generally you can update the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver via Device Manager by following the guide above to fix some problems of Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.
If Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is not running at full speed, you can follow the steps below to make it run at full speed.
- Press Windows + R, type ncpa.cpl in Run dialog.
- Next you can right-click the current network adapter that has a green mark and click Properties.
- Click Advanced tab and click Speed and Duplex under Property column.
- Click the drop-down icon under Value and select 1.0 Gbps Full Duplex option. If you don’t see this option, you can select the maximum speed in the list. Your computer network adapter may not support 1.0 Gbps speed.
Learn how to download, install, update, uninstall Realtek audio driver for Windows 10. Troubleshoot Windows 10 Realtek High Definition (HD) Audio Driver issues.
This post briefly introduces Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, its speed, and how to update Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver on Windows 10.
For Windows users, MiniTool software provides you some useful Windows software like MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, etc.
Network Controller Driver Windows 10 Problems
If you want to recover deleted or lost files from computer and external storage devices, you can use MiniTool Power Data Recovery to easily do it.
Intel Network Adapter Win 10
If you want to manage hard drive partitions, turn to MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Windows 10 Network Controller Download
To backup and restore Windows operating system, MiniTool ShadowMaker is easy and professional.