Namie Amuro x Taiwanese diva Jolin Tsai. Bewitching Asian collaborative music video
Protected: Secret Call 03282012. There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. 特定商取引法に基づく表記はこちら ＜楽譜の注文方法＞ 楽譜の欲しい方はまず、リストにあるか確認してください。 1.ダウンロード、2.pdfをメール添付、3.紙の楽譜を郵送のいずれかでご注文ください。.
The music video for “I’m Not Yours (feat. Namie Amuro)”, a collaboration between Taiwanese singer Jolin Tsai and Namie Amuro, is now up on Jolin Tsai’s official YouTube channel.
Jolin Tsai – I’m Not Yours feat NAMIE AMURO (Official HD MV): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7wRb9adQUc
The song is off of Jolin Tsai’s “pei play” album. It is a cool dance tune that is about female identity and is sung in Chinese and English.
The music video takes place in a gorgeous mansion where the two beauties interact with various guests. It is a mysterious and shiny piece that exudes an Asian flavor.
Official website: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/amuro/
Leave A Comment
|Single by Namie Amuro|
|from the album Play|
|Released||April 4, 2007|
|Songwriter(s)||T.Kura, L.L. Brothers, Michico|
|Producer(s)||T.Kura & Michico, L.L. Brothers|
|Namie Amuro singles chronology|
|'Baby Don't Cry' |
|'Funky Town' |
|'60s 70s 80s' |
'Funky Town' is Namie Amuro's 32nd solo single under the Avex Trax label. It was released in CD and CD&DVD formats on April 4, 2007, three months after the release of her previous single 'Baby Don't Cry'.
'Funky Town' was ranked #44 on Recochoko's Download Chart and the video was ranked #4 on the PV Download Chart.
For the release of 'Funky Town', Amuro returned to work with frequent married producers Michico and T. Kura. The song is described as being a dancey new number, produced by frequent collaborators T. Kura and Michico along with the L.L. Brothers. The b-side, entitled 'Darling,' is said to be an adult and stylish dance tune produced by Coldfeet. Also, uncommon for Amuro, first pressing editions of the 'Funky Town' single came with a disco ball keychain - the CD&DVD version came with a gold disco ball keychain, and the CD only came with a silver disco ball keychain.
'Funky Town' was used in a new commercial campaign for a redesigned version of the lemon teaLipton Limone. The new commercial featured Amuro herself and began broadcast on March 20, 2007.
The promotional video for 'Funky Town' found Namie working with director Masāki Uchino (內野政明), instead of long-time director Muto Masashi (武藤真志).
The video begins with the words 'Funky Town' on the screen, in the same font seen on the single's cover. The video featured scenes of Namie performing choreography with a group of dancers all wearing black in a black room in featuring a car; dancing against a large screen featuring footage of her face on it; and towards the end singing amid a pile of golden disco balls.
|1.||'Funky Town'||Michico||T.Kura, L.L. Brothers, Michico||T.Kura||3:47|
|3.||'Funky Town' (Instrumental)||Michico||T.Kura, L.L. Brothers, Michico||T.Kura||3:47|
|4.||'Darling' (Instrumental)||H.U.B.||Lori Fine||Coldfeet||4:55|
|1.||'Funky Town' (Music video)||Masaaki Uchino|
- 'Funky Town'
- Namie Amuro – vocals
- L.L. Brothers, Warner, Michico - additional vocals
- Giantswing Production (T. Kura, Michico, L.L. Brothers) - productions
- Namie Amuro – vocals
- Coldfeet - productions
- Lori Fine - keyboards
- Watusi - programming & instruments
- Terrassy - guitars
- 'Funky Town'
- Producers – T.Kura, Michico, L.L. Brothers
- Choreographer - Hirotsugu Kurosu
- Director - Masaaki Uchino
- March 16, 2007 - PopJam Reprise
- April 5, 2007 - Sakigake! Ongaku Banzuke SP
- April 6, 2007 - Music Fighter
- April 7, 2007 - CDTV
Oricon Sales Chart (Japan)
|Release||Chart||Peak position||First week sales||Sales total|
|April 4, 2007||Oricon Daily Singles Chart||2|
|Oricon Weekly Singles Chart||3||34,292||54,030*|
|Oricon Monthly Singles Chart||14|
'Funky Town' has been certified gold for shipments of over 100,000 by the Recording Industry Association of Japan. In 2011 as a ringtone, it has received a double platinum certification, for being downloaded more than 500,000 times.
Namie Amuro Instagram
- ^(in Japanese)「著うたフル®」・「著うた®」なら「レコ直♪」 - 年間ランキングArchived 2011-02-24 at the Wayback Machine
- ^'Namie Amuro Official Site' (in Japanese). Retrieved 2007-02-22.
- ^'Namie Amuro Official Management Site' (in Japanese). Retrieved 2007-03-13.
- ^'Namie Amuro Official Site' (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2011-04-26. Retrieved 2007-04-05.
- ^'Namie Amuro Official Site' (in Japanese). Retrieved 2007-03-01.
- ^ゴールド等認定作品認定 2007年4月 (in Japanese). Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- ^レコード協会調べ 3月度有料音楽配信認定＜略称：3月度認定＞ [Record Association report: March digital music download certifications (Abbreviation: March Certifications)]. RIAJ (in Japanese). April 20, 2011. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
Namie Amuro Official Website Site
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Funky_Town_(Namie_Amuro_song)&oldid=996988400'