Audio Editing Software for Everyone
This audio editing software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac. Record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a WAV or MP3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats including VOX, GSM, WMA, real audio, AU, AIF, FLAC, OGG, and more.
Editing ToolsCut, copy, split, trim and more
Audio & Music EffectsAmplify, normalize, equalize and more
Supported Audio FormatsSupports all popular audio formats
Batch ProcessingEdit many audio files at once
Audio RestorationNoise reduction & click pop removal
Advanced ToolsSpectral analysis, FFT and TFFT
|Download in seconds to easily edit audio files|
Get it Free. This free audio editor is available for non-commercial use only. WavePad free audio editing software does not expire and includes many of the features of the master’s version. If you are using it at home, you can download the free music editing software here. You can always upgrade to the master’s edition at a later time, which has additional effects and features for the serious sound engineer.
The SoundDesigner Music Creator contains a collection of 4 synthesizer engines: GM Bank, Additive Synthesizer, Waveform Modulator and Sampler. It can also import preset sounds from the SoundDesigner and the Dynamic Synth and sound samples. Music making is in our blood. Make some noise, explore a new sound, create a song or collaborate with others. Welcome to the collective of passionate creators, whether. Live Loops For spontaneous composition. Live Loops is a dynamic way to create and arrange music. LightMV is a cloud-based slideshow maker which is compatible with Mac, Windows, iOS.
Audio Editor Features
- Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) plugin support gives producers access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including MP3, WAV, VOX, GSM, WMA, AU, AIF, FLAC, real audio, OGG, AAC, M4A, MID, AMR, and many more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
- Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
- Advanced tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Edit the audio from your video files
- Integrates seamlessly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
- Easy to use interface will have you utilizing non-destructive audio editing in minutes
- Export your audio file to video with waveform, FFT or image visualization
- Sound effect library includes hundreds of sound effects and royalty free music clips
- for Windows
- for Mac
- for iPhone
- for iPad
- for Android
- for Kindle
Pricing & Purchase
Multitrack Music Recording
Video Editing Software
Voice Recording Software
Audio Streaming Server
Guitar Tuner Software
Audio Recording Software
More Audio Software...
Are you looking for a free slideshow creator program to help you turn your photos and videos into cool slideshows? Which feature of slideshow creator do you like most? The sharing features, the editing feature, the stunning templates, the encoding speed, the photo effects or do you like the combination of these features?
While searching for slide show creator, we are sure you will be interested in free and easy slideshow creator. If this is your preference, we have featured top 15 free Slideshow creator for Mac and Windows that you can consider. Some come with a free trial version while others are completely free.
Part 1: Top 5 Slideshow Creator for Mac (macOS Sierra)
#1. iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac
iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac is one of the top slideshow creator for Mac and Windows. This program makes fantastic slideshows movies out of your photos and videos on your Mac in minutes. You can also use it to burn your slideshows to DVD.
- Comes with an intuitive and easy to use interface.
- A lot of professional themes and editing features.
- Share slideshows on iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iDVD, YouTube or burn to DVD.
- You can share your slides on social media and burns DVD quickly.
#2. 4K Slideshow Maker for Mac
4K Slideshow Maker is another easy to use slideshow creator software for creating high quality slideshows on mac. Just add your favorite photos from your computer or from social media sites, add background music and then apply amazing transitions and effects. Pros:
- YAdvanced face-recognition technology and supports HD presentation.
- Beautiful interface that is easy to learn and use.
- Great editing tools, photo effects and transitions.
- Allow you to share your slideshows on social media platforms or save them on iPhone.
- Reported bugs when saving finished slideshows.
#3. FotoMagico 5
FotoMagico 5 is another easy to use slideshow creator for Mac. With this program, you can create amazing slideshows on your Mac using your favorite music, videos, photos and text. You can watch your slideshows live or export them as a high resolution video.
- Impressive list of features.
- Support a variety of inputs and outputs.
- Easy to use interface.
- Compressed files may lose their overall quality.
- Trial version.
#4. Cocoa Slideshow
Cocoa Slideshow doubles as a slideshow creator and image viewer program. This is an open source program so it is totally free to download and use on Mac. This program also supports GPS mapping, user metadata and Apple Remote. Pros:
- Supports GPS mapping and Apple Remote support.
- Great features for editing images.
- Report bugs upon installation.
#5. Phoenix Slides
Phoenix Slides is also another program in this list of top 5 slideshow creators for Mac. This program supports JPEG transformations and EXIF data. Using this program, it is easier to zoom and rotate photos because it uses Epeg to load photos quickly. Pros:
- Simple and easy to use user interface.
- Loads photos quickly during upload.
- Supports JPEG transformations and EXIF data.
- Does not support visual effects.
- Limited features.
#1. iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Windows
iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Windows the best slideshow creator for Windows that you can use to make high-quality slideshows with photos and videos on Windows. This program comes with a lot of features that makes it worth your consideration. These features include text effects, red-eye removal tool, DVD menus, background music and transition effects. Pros:
- Enable to set up the background audio in looping mode.
- Support for high-definition (1080p Full HD).
- Designed with a clear interface, making it easy to operate.
- Upload presentations to video-sharing sites.
#2. Photo MovieTheater
Photo MovieTheater is another slideshow creator for Windows which you can consider. This program allows you to convert your photos into slideshows and then share them online. Some of its features include an intuitive interface, photo sharing feature, real-time preview and powerful photo editor that is integrated. Pros:
- The program is easier to use.
- User-friendly interface.
- Comes with several transitions and effects for personalizing your slideshows.
- Supports a variety of input and output formats.
- Affected by bugs when using it.
- Prone to crash.
- This is a trial version.
#3. Microsoft PowerPoint
You can use this cross-platform youtube slideshow creator software to create high-quality photo slideshows in Windows. The features that make this program stand out are inserting shapes, adding smart art, inserting an image, animations and adding slide transitions. Pros:
- Easy to print out slideshows for better presentation.
- Photos are presented in a legible way.
- Features basic features.
- Takes time create stunning slideshows.
#4. Bolide slideshow Creator
Bolide slideshow creator lets one create slideshows for free. With this program, you can save a photo slideshow in a wide range of formats or share them on social media or video sharing sites such as YouTube. Pros:
- The program comes with an easy to use interface.
- Supports a variety of input and output formats.
- Ability to add dozens of transition effects.
- Had some issues with the audio tracks.
#5. ProShow Gold
ProShow Gold has all the features you need to easily turn your photos, text, music and videos into fun video slideshows. If you want to create slideshows from photos, you can add them from your device or import them from Facebook, Instagram, Picasa, Flickr and more. Pros:
- Has a user-friendly interface.
- Stunning slideshow quality.
- Best transitions effects collection.
- Not friendly to newbies.
- Free trial with limited period.
Photosnack is 100% online slideshow creator so you don’t need to download any software. This easy slideshow creator allows you to create amazing photo slideshows and albums with music and video. This web-based program also allows you to share the slideshows you have created on social media. Pros:
- Easy to use interface.
- You can sign up with your social media accounts or your email address.
- No software download needed.
- Micropayment option appeals to infrequent users.
- Few templates support autoplay.
- Only a handful of templates.
- Trial version produces slideshows with watermarks.
Picovico is another online slideshow creator you can use to turn your photos into stunning videos with music. To use this online program, you need to register or sign in with your Facebook. The program offers both free and premium accounts. Pros:
- A good collection of background tracks.
- Video viewing stats.
- Beautiful templates.
- 25 slides limit for free account.
- Only 360p video quality for free download.
Animoto is another online slideshow creator software that easily transforms photos into stunning slideshows in minutes. With this online slideshow creator, you can choose to edit, arrange your photos, add a logo to the slideshow or a favorite song. New users are offered free 14 day trial period but after this period, you will have to upgrade to a Pro account.
Music Creator MachinePros:
- An easy to use inbuilt photo editor.
- Safe unfinished projects into in your account.
- Features a huge library of licensed songs.
- Comes with a wide range of professionally designed templates.
- HD video quality only for paid users.
- Watermark on trial slideshows.
Smilebox is another free slideshow creator online tool you can use to create amazing slideshows using your favorite photos, videos, and music. To get most of this online program, you have to register for a premium account at $3.99/month subscription. With a premium account, you will be able to use up to 1,200 premium templates and save your final slideshow in a video. Pros:
- Slideshow emailing.
- Possibility to comment slides.
- Multiple ready templates.
- Auto-fill option.
- You should signup.
- No free video saving.
- Few free designs.
- Annoying software notifications.
The last web-based program in this list of top 5 online Slideshow Creator is Slidely. This online tool enables users to create stunning slideshows and to share them with their friends. You can upload your photos from your device or add them directly from your social media accounts. Pros:
- Free and online.
- Image uploads from multiple social accounts.
- Basic music library.
- Skilled Slydely community.
- Views and likes stats.
Download Music For Mac
- Only one default template for a slide.
- Maximum 90 photos can be added.
- No video support.