This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- Firefox For Vista 64 Bit
- Mozilla Firefox 32 Bit Download
- Download Firefox For Windows 64 Bit
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
- 64-bit Firefox hangs or crashes on Citrix XenApp 7.13 VDA because Citrix XenApp’s API hooks are not compatible with 64-bit Firefox. Here are some solutions you can try.
- Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit) Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; Recommended Hardware. Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2; 512MB of RAM / 2GB of RAM for the 64-bit version; 200MB of hard drive space.
- Mozilla firefox 64 bit download free download - Adobe Captivate (32-bit), Adobe Captivate (64-bit), Mozilla Firefox (64-bit), and many more programs. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout.
Note: This article only applies to Mac. For instructions to install Firefox on Windows, see How to download and install Firefox on Windows.For instructions to install Firefox on Linux, see Install Firefox on Linux.
Firefox mozilla free download - Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox Beta, Mozilla Firefox Nightly, and many more programs. Mozilla firefox, mozilla firefox 64 bit. FreeSoftware Mac User Group. That’s why — with the help of dedicated volunteers around the world — we make the Firefox Browser available in more than 90 languages. Mozilla VPN: Fast. Windows 64-bit Windows 64-bit MSI Windows ARM64/AArch64 Windows 32-bit Windows 32-bit MSI macOS.
Make sure your Mac meets the System Requirements for Firefox. If you use an old version of OS X, see these articles for more information:
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Complete the steps above before running Firefox. Do not run Firefox directly from the Firefox.dmg file, as this can result in issues such as lost data and settings.
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
Firefox For Vista 64 Bit
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Mozilla Firefox 32 Bit Download
Download Firefox For Windows 64 Bit
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .