To promote mutually beneficial relationships between Martin Methodist and its friends and among its alumni and its friends. To learn more about the Martin Methodist Alumni Association, please contact Edna Luna, Vice President of External Affairs, Director of Development, at 931.363.9824 or at [email protected] One year ago, on December 25, 2005, we held an informal get together of MMC alumni from MO and surrounding states in Columbia, MO. We had so much of fun through out the whole day! There was the excitement of meeting batch mates, seniors and juniors after many years and reconnecting with the common past. Add to that the good food and the 'chutkis'.
Join us for beer tasting, brewery tour (both provided by MMC Alumni), update by President Joseph Benoit, and just a great time with alumni and friends! Please RSVP by January 16, to 605.668.1542 or [email protected] MMC Alumni President Kerry Walk and the 50th Reunion Class of 1967 celebrate the start of MMC’s 2017 Alumni Reunion Weekend by attending the annual Commencement Exercises at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center.
Many graduates upon leaving the Marshall Center have gone back to their countries to create Alumni Associations. These associations have various goals and objectives. Each of them however consist of former Marshall Center participants whose energy and drive has allowed them focus on improving their situation in some way. We have heard great success stories of what these associations are accomplishing. But in addition to taking home Marshall Center ideas and putting them to work in their home countries, they also have forged many new strong partnerships and friendships.
The links on this page will take you to some of the websites of these Alumni Associations. If you are interested in starting and alumni association or are a member of one not listed here, please contact us: Marshall Center Graduate Support Office.
- To encourage, foster and promote close relations among the alumni themselves.
- To promote a sustained sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
- To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma Mater, its graduates, faculties and students to the Alumni.
- To provide a forum for alumni to maintain bonds that can prove to be an invaluable career asset
- To maintain website, publish periodical magazines or bulletins with valuable information useful to the members and students
- To appreciate the Alumni for their contribution towards Institute as their Alma matter
- To recognize the personal/professional achievements of the Alumni.
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
- To Institute prizes and awards for the outstanding student by the Alumini students of the Institute
- To arrange teaching and training classes to the students studying in the college and also to the members to upgrade them
- To provide guidance to the present students in their endeavour for better employment and higher studies
- To gather and maintain database of employment information
- To involve the members in the overall development of the college and the Society
Mmc Alumni Newsletter 2020
The Alumni Association achieves these objectives by staging an annual programme of events and reunions,through communications.