- There is a Mass effect 2 save editor, it lets you set the parameters of the ending of ME1. I'm not sure if this needs to be done early on into ME2 tho, for them to carry over into mass effect 3. All the parameters i set for mass effect 1/2 aren't picked up on the import to ME3, only the ones i actually did do.
- All I'm trying to do is add a single Bonus Power to my already existing set of Powers, namely Barrier. I used the Gibbed editor at the beginning of the game and it worked like a charm. I chose a bonus power from a previous play-through, leveled up to add more powers then added another bonus power with the editor. It worked for the first mission but then when I get to Horizon Barrier is gone.
- In Gibbed's Save Editor go to: Raw - 3. Squad - Player - Powers. Open the collection and replace a current power by changing the Class Name and Name or add a power by clicking 'Add'.
- Mass Effect 3 Gibbed
- Gibbed Mass Effect 2
- Mass Effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor
Gibbed's save editor for mass effect 2! Easy to use and enjoy! This save editor can edit your character, resources paragon/renegade points name credits etc.! This save editor can also edit mass effect 1 events and add squad members and complete their loyality missions with simple click!
- Nov 1, 2008
- 4,192 (0.94/day)
|System Name||Gaming System / HTPC-Server|
|Processor||i5 8700K (@4.8 Ghz All-Core) / R5 3600|
|Motherboard||Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming / MSI B450 Mortar Max|
|Cooling||CM ML240L / CM Seidon 120XL|
|Memory||16Gb Hynix @3200 MHz / 16Gb Ballistix @3600Mhz|
|Video Card(s)||Colorful 1080Ti / Gigabyte RX 5700 (XT Bios)|
|Storage||750G MX300 / 8+4 TB WD Reds + 250 Sabrent NVMe|
|Display(s)||2x Dell U2515H/18D / 50' L50U50 4K TV|
|Case||Xigmatek Aquarius Plus / Zalman HTPC case|
|Audio Device(s)||On Board Realtek|
|Power Supply||FSP 850 W Gold / Andyson TX-700 Platinum|
|Mouse||Logitech G502 Hero / K400+|
|Keyboard||Wooting Two / K400+|
|Software||Windows 10 x64|
|Benchmark Scores||Cinebench R15 = 15423D Mark Timespy = 9758|
Anyone have any experience using the mass effect save game editor? I haven't played the first, but i have completed the second. There are some options from the ME1 i would like carried over to ME2, but every time i have tried editing the save, the options stick, but aren't carried over into ME3.
I wish i had found this before starting ME2, would probably have been easier to edit.
Mass Effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor
Where To Get It
Gibbed Save Editor for Mass Effect 2
Download the most recent version from here: Gibbed Save Editor ME2
This tool does not edit the coalesced.ini file. It only edits a selected save file from your game. You use this tool to change the appearance of your Shepard, add talent points, credits, and even change plot point resolutions.
How To Use It
Because somehow i always forget and fuck shit up
Before you do anything, back up your save files by copying and pasting the files to a safe place. I like to use the desktop. Once you’ve done that, follow these steps:
- Open Gibbed Save Editor for Mass Effect 2 application. It doesn’t matter where you unzip the downloaded folder or where you run it.
- Click the folder icon in it’s menu and navigate to where Mass Effect 2 stores saves: Documents > BioWare > Mass Effect 2 > Save
- Select the character file you wish to edit and the most recent save.
- Click open and the box will disappear and you’ll see your Shepard’s information has been loaded into the Player > Basic tab.
Once you’ve opened the correct save in Gibbed, we’re ready to start playing around.
From getting free credits to appearance modifiers
I’d like to first recognize the sources for this information—none of it is my work. I’ll be linking to the original articles as I go. The reason the information is repurposed here is that I was afraid the links would over time die out and I wouldn’t have the information anymore. I’m very grateful to the original authors and all their hard work.
Quick Tweaks & Cheats
From Okogawa’s Gibbed Guide
Modify Class Mid-Game:
Raw > [+] Player
Here you can modify Class Name and Class Friendly Name fields. Your talent points will be reset to a null value of -1, so remember to go back and replace the talent point number on the Player > Basic screen with the desired number.
To become a Sentinel:
Class Friendly name: 93951
Class Name: SFXGame.SFXPawn_PlayerSentinel
To become a Soldier:
Class Friendly name: 93952
Class Name: SFXGame.SFXPawn_PlayerSoldier
To become a Engineer:
Class Friendly name: 93953
Class Name: SFXGame.SFXPawn_PlayerEngineer
To become a Adept:
Class Friendly name: 93954
Class Name: SFXGame.SFXPawn_PlayerAdept
To become an Infiltrator
Class Friendly name: 93955
Class Name: SFXGame.SFXPawn_PlayerInfiltrator
To become an Vanguard:
Class Friendly name: 93956
Class Name: SFXGame.SFXPawn_PlayerVanguard
Change Your Name Mid-Game:
Raw > [+] Player
Here you can modify First Name field. Click on the field that contains the current name and change it.
Change Your Hair Mid-Game (female only):
Raw > [+] Player > [+] Appearance > [+] Morph Head > Hair Mesh
Here you can modify Hair Mesh field with any of the below codes to replace your hair style. Note: might be smart to save the current code if you want to revert back to it later.
Then locate Texture Parameters field, click “Collection” […] and change the four fields values to (which ever correspondes to the selection above):
For the “BIOG_HMF_HIR_PRO.Mom.HMF_HIR_Mom_MDL”
For the “BIOG_HMF_HIR_PRO.Cyberbabe.HMF_HIR_Cyb_MDL”
Mass Effect 3 Gibbed
For the “BIOG_HMF_HIR_PRO.Ashley.HMF_HIR_PROAshley_MDL”
For the “BIOG_HMF_HIR_PRO.Sexy.HMF_HIR_Sxy_MDL”
For the “BIOG_HMF_HIR_PRO.Mohawk.HMF_HIR_Mhk_MDL”
Gibbed Mass Effect 2
Appearance modding, iris color, hair and more will be on a separate post with the corresponding imagery. It always bothers me when I have to adjust the code, go into the game, leave the game, adjust code again, repeat 1000 times. Better to just have an image for reference.
Mass Effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor
If you have any other codes to add to the above ones, please contact me with the subject line: “Shepard ME2 General Codes”. Add your name if you want credit.