1. From Boot Camp Support Software 4.0.4033 (these can be directly downloaded to the Windows side, once Windows is installed).
- Mac Os For Macbook Air 2013
- New Os For Macbook
- Current Os For Macbook Air
- 2008 Macbook Pro Os
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2006)
- MacBook (13-inch, Mid 2007)
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2007)
- MacBook (13-inch, Early 2008)
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2008)
- MacBook (13-inch, Early 2009 & Mid 2009)
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2009) *
- MacBook (13-inch, Mid 2010) *
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2008)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Late 2008 & Mid 2009)
- MacBook Air (11-inch & 13-inch, Late 2010) *
- MacBook Pro (15-inch & 17-inch, Core 2 Duo)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch & 17-inch, 2.2 & 2.4GHz)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch & 17-inch, Early 2008) *
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2008) *
- MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2009 & Mid 2009) *
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2009) *
- MacBook Pro (13-inch and 15-inch, Mid 2009) *
- MacBook Pro (13-inch,15-inch, and 17-inch, Mid 2010)
- MacBook Pro (13-in, 15-inch, and 17-inch, Early 2011 & Late 2011)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2006)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008) *
- Mac Pro (Early 2009)
- Mac Pro (Early 2007)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
- Mac Pro (15-inch and 17-inch, 2.2 & 2.4GHz)
- Mac mini (Mid 2007)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 & Late 2009)
- Mac mini (Mid 2010) *
- iMac (17-inch, Late 2006)
- iMac (20-inch, Late 2006)
- iMac (24-inch, Late 2006)
- iMac (20-inch & 24-inch, Mid 2007)
- iMac (20-inch & 24-inch, Early 2008)
- iMac (20-inch, Early 2009 & Mid 2009)
- iMac (21.5-inch & 27-inch, Late 2009) *
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) *
- iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2010) *
- iMac (27-inch, Mid 2010)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011 & Late 2011)
- iMac (27-inch, Mid 2011)
My wife has an early 2008 Macbook with 2.4 GHz processor that I recently upgraded the OS to OS X 10.7.5 and upped the ram to 4 GB. I had installed a Boot Camp for Windows Vista 32-bit that is still working, but I have a Windows 7 64-bit installation disc that I would like to use on this machine. Mac Specs By Year 2008. Complete technical specifications for every Apple Mac released in 2008 are listed below. For other years, see the main By Year page. Currently Shipping Macs additionally may be of interest. To view each Mac released from 1984 to the present on a dynamic, interactive timeline, you also may find EveryMac.com's Ultimate Mac Timeline useful. The MacBook Air is nearly perfect, Dan Knight, Mac Musings, 2008.01.16. The MacBook Air isn’t quite the perfect replacement for the 12″ PowerBook G4, but it comes mighty close. Something new in the air, Dan Knight, Mac Musings, 2008.01.15. Macworld Keynote roundup: Time Capsule, iPhone and iPod touch improvements, iTunes Movie Rentals. Here we see Steve Jobs introducing the MacBook Air ultra-portable laptop.
MacOS is the operating system that powers every Mac. It lets you do things you simply can’t with other computers. Use Apple Pay to make purchases on the web in Safari with Touch ID on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. Map out new destinations from your desktop, with gorgeous 3D city views like Flyover, point-to-point directions,.
all these drivers support Windows 7, 32 bit
* drivers that support Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
Mac Os For Macbook Air 2013
2. Ensure that the CPU is 64-bit capable. From OSX Terminal...
New Os For Macbook
sysctl -a hw.cpu64bit_capable
Is your Mac up to date with the latest version of the Mac operating system (macOS or OS X)? Is it using the version required by some other product that you want to use with your Mac? Which versions are earlier (older) or later (newer, more recent)? To find out, learn which version is installed now.
If your macOS isn't up to date, you may be able to update to a later version.
Which macOS version is installed?
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
Current Os For Macbook Air
This example shows macOS Catalina version 10.15 build 19A583.
Which macOS version is the latest?
2008 Macbook Pro Os
These are all Mac operating systems, starting with the most recent. When a major new macOS is released, it gets a new name, such as macOS Catalina. As updates that change the macOS version number become available, this article is updated to show the latest version of that macOS.
If your Mac is using an earlier version of any Mac operating system, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps that are installed by macOS, such as Safari, Books, Messages, Mail, Music, Calendar, and Photos.
|macOS High Sierra||10.13.6|
|OS X El Capitan||10.11.6|
|OS X Yosemite||10.10.5|
|OS X Mavericks||10.9.5|
|OS X Mountain Lion||10.8.5|
|OS X Lion||10.7.5|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard||10.6.8|
|Mac OS X Leopard||10.5.8|
|Mac OS X Tiger||10.4.11|
|Mac OS X Panther||10.3.9|
|Mac OS X Jaguar||10.2.8|
|Mac OS X Puma||10.1.5|
|Mac OS X Cheetah||10.0.4|