VMware, Inc hasn't yet released VMware Player for Mac. Fortunately, on this list of alternatives to VMware Player for Mac you can find other similar virtualization tools that will allow you to run all major operating systems on Mac OS X platform. All of them are safe, powerful and can perform any of the main tasks which VMware Player for Mac would. Oct 01, 2020 I'm surprised that you found VMWare Fusion was less responsive than Parallels. I had Parallels first, then switched to VMWare (back when it was still paid). I greatly prefer VMWare's interface—it feels more like a standard Mac app—and they felt about the same in terms of performance. The VMware Unlocker Tool for macOS or macOS Unlocker for VMware is a VMware Unlocker for macOS Catalina or macOS Unlocker for VMware and other macOS to install macOS Catalina on VMware. Since VMware doesn’t support installing macOS on virtual machine, the installation process isn’t possible without the patch. Vmware player free download - VMware Fusion, Flip Player, VLC Media Player, and many more programs. Free Mac Bluray Player. Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD/4K video on Mac.
For Hyper-V Enabled Hosts:
VMware, Inc hasn't yet released VMware Player for Mac. Fortunately, on this list of alternatives to VMware Player for Mac you can find other similar virtualization tools that will allow you to run all major operating systems on Mac OS X platform. All of them are safe, powerful and can perform any of the main tasks which VMware Player for Mac would.
- Intel Sandy Bridge or a newer CPU
- AMD Bulldozer or a newer CPU
Host Operating Systems:
Minimum Requirements to Run Container Runtime on workstation Windows Host Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 1809 or higher
Minimum Requirements to Dark Theme support on Workstation Windows Host Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 1809 or higher
Mac Vmware Player Download
For 3D Hardware Accelerated Graphics Support:
- For Windows hosts, a GPU that supports DirectX 11 is required.
- For Linux hosts, the latest NVIDIA proprietary drivers are required.
- For Linux hosts, AMD devices are not supported
Download Vmware Player For Mac
64-bit Host Operating System:
- Windows 8 or higher
- GNU/Linux with NVIDIA drivers that support OpenGL 4.5 and above
Guest Operating System
- Windows 7 or higher
- GNU/Linux with vmwgfx
*With exception, the following CPUs are not supported:
- Intel Atom processors based on the 2011 “Bonnell” micro-architecture (e.g. Atom Z670/Z650; Atom N570)
- Systems using Intel Atom processors based on the 2012 “Saltwell” micro-architecture (e.g. Atom S1200, Atom D2700/D2500, Atom N2800/N2600.
- Systems using AMD processors based on the “Llano” and “Bobcat” micro-architectures (e.g. code-named “Hondo”, “Ontario”, “Zacate”, “Llano”)
In addition, the following CPUs are supported:
- Intel processors based on the 2010 “Westmere” micro-architecture (e.g. Xeon 5600, Xeon 3600, Core i7-970, Core i7-980, Core i7-990)
For a complete list of supported host and guest the operating systems visit the VMware Compatibility Guide.
Vmware Workstation Player
Updated OS Support
Workstation 16 supports the latest 2004 version of Windows 10, including Hyper-V mode compatibility for Device & Credential Guard and WSL, as well as supporting new releases of the most popular Linux distributions such as Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu and more.
Containers and Kubernetes Clusters
Workstation 16 Pro and Player both provide a new CLI for building and running OCI containers and Kubernetes clusters: ‘vctl.’ Supports thousands of pre-built container images, as well as building custom images from standard Dockerfiles.
Graphics Engine Enhancements for Windows and Linux
Workstation 16 now provides a DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 compliant virtual graphics device to Windows virtual machines, adding new compatibility for hundreds of apps and games. Linux hosts can now use Intel Integrated GPUs with our new Vulkan rendering engine, delivering DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.3 to VMs without needing more a powerful discrete GPU.
vSphere 7 Compatibility
Workstation has been updated with compatibility for vSphere 7, including virtual machine hardware and remote ESXi and vCenter Server connections
Get Workstation 16 Now