- J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. II: The Two Towers
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. II: The Two Towers
DOS - 1992
Official website for The Lord of the Rings Online™ with game information, developers diaries, frequently asked questions and message boards.
- In this video i show you how to download 'lord of the rings game' for pc in just 200mb. highly compressed full game google drive link direct link no a.
- Based on The Lord of the Rings motion picture trilogy, LEGO® The Lord of the Rings follows the original story-lines of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, taking players through the epic story events re-imagined with the humor and endless variety of LEGO play.
4.2 / 5 - 20 votes
Lord Of The Rings Third Age Download Pc
Description of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. II: The Two Towers
The sequel to Interplay's acclaimed but undersold Lords of The Ring vol. I took place slightly before its predecessor ends: at the dark forest of Fangorn, where the adventurous band of Hobbits and their human and elf allies forge ahead toward the final goal: the One Ring.
Sauron the Dark Lord and Saruman the evil wizard will appear to foil your plans, but this time your party is (thankfully) much more capable to handle combats so greater focus is on puzzle-solving and story this time around.
Review By HOTUD
Captures and Snapshots
Screenshots from MobyGames.com
Comments and reviews
C2015-04-041 point DOS version
Frodo, considering it's just a 1Kb difference, did you ever consider rounding method mismatch? Although the size *is* just 3056.23KB, so i don't know who would report it as 3057...
Beedoo2013-06-23-2 points DOS version
@Frodo: I downloaded the zip and scanned it with an antivirus and an antimalware, and both programs give the folder a clean bill of health.
The discrepancy in file size seems to be a simple mistake, though I think I understand what you were getting at - I shared you suspicion at first too.
Thanks2013-01-06-3 points DOS version
Lord Of The Rings Online Download
...but is there anywhere I can find the manual?
Thanks2010-11-17-2 points DOS version
A lot !
admin2009-09-241 point DOS version
Nevermind such difference, maybe the site has a little miscalculation of the filesize.
Justyn2009-09-18-1 point DOS version
Well, considering you are Frodo, perhaps you only downloaded lord of the rings and hobbit games?
What would it mean anyways if the file size differed by 1kb?
Geminate2009-04-190 point DOS version
!...runs and hides.
Frodo2008-12-050 point DOS version
I downloaded this file but clamscan antivirus finds Oversized.zip the predicted download file size is 3056kb but the actual download file size is 3057kb. I unpacked the zip and checked the contents of the zip which appears ok. It may be a false positive but this is the only file I've downloaded from here where the predicted and download file size don't match.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. II: The Two Towers, read the abandonware guide first!
Download J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. II: The Two Towers
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Various files to help you run J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. II: The Two Towers, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games:
Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth PC Version Full Game Free Download
Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth Overview
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth, a technique game. The sport was released for PCs (Windows).
The storyline of the game determined by the novels of J.R.R. Tolkien and Peter Jackson’s movie — The Fight for Middle-earth. Stains the characters, beasts and components are introduced as in the movie collection of three.
The sport has two game modes: crusade and Skirmish.
In the game, you can select crusades for Evil Campaign or even Great Campaign.
- Great Campaign, direct the Ringworld band to Mordor and shield Rohan against Isengard powers.
- Evil Campaign, develop the underhanded forces of Sauron and Saruman and bit by little vanquish further individuals collections of Middle-earth.
- Skirmish enables the participant to resist everywhere in Middle-earth.
Features Of Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth
- Battle the epic, clearing fights from the Academy Award-winning The Lord of the Rings film set of three from an entirely different viewpoint – as leader of many troopers and animals.
- Control huge armed forces and intelligent combat zones over the tremendous universe of Middle-earth.
- Lead the powers of good or wickedness by controlling one of four one of a kind gatherings, from the Riders of Rohan to the powers of Sauron, each with its own playing style, asset the board, and base-building strategies.
- Assume responsibility for key regions over an exceptionally point by point, 3D guide of Middle-earth and switch things around in the fight to control The One Ring.
- Fashion new saints, redo their capacities and forces, at that point lead them to a fight where they’ll pick up understanding and rank as they continued looking for triumph.
- Watch your armed forces wake up as they express feeling – from outrage to dread to triumph- – when responding to occasions and their environment.
- Settle on more intelligent and quicker choices in the warmth of fight with an all-new instinctive, streamlined interface that gives you relevant control of your powers and structures.
- Challenge individual rulers online in huge multiplayer fights.
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon
- CPU SPEED:1.3 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- VIDEO CARD: 32 MB or greater DirectX 9.0b compatible supported AGP video card (GeForce2+ / Radeon 7500+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 32 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- X DIRECTVERSION: 9.0b (included on disk)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
- CD-ROM: 8X Speed CD/DVD-ROM (This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some CD/DVD-ROM, CD/DVD-RW and virtual drives.)
How To Download Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth Download Free Pc Game
Click on the below button to start Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth Download Free pc game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth PC game. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
Recommended for you