- Google Chrome X
- Google Chrome Update For Mac 10.7.5
By default, Firefox updates automatically. You can always update manually, in which case an update is downloaded but not installed until you restart Firefox.
Please note this video shows an older version of Firefox. The screens shown may have changed.
Note: If you use your Linux distribution's packaged version of Firefox, you will need to wait for an updated package to be released to its package repository. This article only applies if you installed Firefox manually (without using your distribution's package manager).
To update Google Chrome: On your computer, open Chrome. At the top right, click More.; Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.; Click Relaunch.; The browser saves your opened tabs and windows and reopens them automatically when it restarts. If you want you can add a specific path here and you can move the chromedriver to this folder but as you see, /usr/local/bin folder is defined as a path by default. Now, go to your downloads folder, find the chromedrivermac64.zip file and unpack it.You will see the chromedriver executable file.
- Click the menu button , click Help and select About Firefox.On the menu bar click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox.
- The About Mozilla FirefoxAbout Firefox window opens. Firefox will check for updates and download them automatically.
- When the download is complete, click .
If the update didn't start, didn't complete or there was some other problem, you can go to the Systems & Languages page to download and install the latest version of Firefox for your system and language or you can use this download link (see How to download and install Firefox on WindowsInstall Firefox on LinuxHow to download and install Firefox on Mac
for more information).
Stay safe: Download only from the official Mozilla links above to avoid malware and other online threats.
Google Chrome X
Update settings can be changed in Firefox OptionsPreferences. Click the menu button and select .. In the General panel, scroll down to the Firefox Updates section.
Google Chrome Update For Mac 10.7.5
You can view the current implementation status of the WebDriver standard here.
All versions available in Downloads
- Latest stable release: ChromeDriver 86.0.4240.22
- Latest beta release:ChromeDriver 87.0.4280.20
- Getting started with ChromeDriver on Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- ChromeOptions, the capabilities of ChromeDriver
- Security Considerations, with recommendations on keeping ChromeDriver safe
- Verbose logging and performance data logging
- The chromedriver-users mailing list for questions, help with troubleshooting, and general discussion.
All code is currently in the open source Chromium project. This project is developed by members of the Chromium and WebDriver teams.