A free, open-source, KeePass-compatible password manager for macOS. Download for macOS. Version 0.7.12 for macOS 10.10 and later. Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of.
- Lastpass Edge Mac
- Lastpass For Mac Os 10.4
Use the LastPass Mac App
The LastPass App for Mac allows you to view, edit, and manage your Vault directly from your desktop from a standalone application, while still giving you a streamlined access to launching your sites into the Safari web browser for an automatic login.
Note: Safari is the default web browser that is used when launching site entries via the LastPass Mac App, and this default setting cannot be changed to allow use of another default web browser.
Lastpass Edge Mac
Are you seeing something different? You may be using the LastPass for Safari app extension. For more information, please see instructions for how to install and/or how to use the LastPass for Safari app extension.
Install and log in
You can download and install the LastPass Mac App, then launch it and log in.
Lastpass For Mac Os 10.4Tip:
If you are a LastPass Enterprise or Identity admin, please see Install LastPass Software Using the Admin Console.
- Download and install the LastPass Mac app from LastPass at https://lastpass.com/misc_download2.php#app-for-mac.
- Once installed, click Open launch it.
- Enter your username and Master Password, then click Log In.
You have installed and logged in to the LastPass Mac App, and your Vault is now displayed.
Once you have installed the app and logged in, you can use the LastPass Password Manager app and manage your settings: Related Articles
- How do I use the LastPass Mac App Vault?
- How do I add or manage Vault items in the LastPass Mac App?
- How do I use the LastPass Menu Bar options for the LastPass Mac App?
- How do I manage Preferences for the LastPass Mac App?
- How do I set up and use Touch ID for the LastPass Mac App?
- How do I use LastPass HotKeys on my Mac?
- How do I log out or quit the LastPass Mac App?
- Manage Web Browser Extension Preferences
- Manage Your Vault
- Why do I see a message that 'LastPass.app would like to receive keystrokes from any application' and should I allow it?
- Can I change the default web browser used for the LastPass Mac desktop app?