- Faster to download file without web browser
- Download video and music to iTunes
- Search and download torrents on Mac
- Schedule the download tasks
UniversalMacGet IDM for MacBuy IDM for Mac Alternative ($19.95)
IGetter is a free download manager available for OS X 10.2 – 10.11. The UI of this internet.
IDM, officially called Internet Download Manager, is the #1 online downloader. It has received hundreds of awards from most popular media and won millions of users' favor. IDM can easily download video, music, documents, etc. from virtually any website. What's important, the downloading speed is very impressive. Normally, the downloading speed can be increased by 5 times. Internet Download Manager is fully compatible with the latest Internet Explorer 10, Mozilla Firefox up to Aurora and Google Chrome.
- Go to Modern.IE and subscribe to the service with your Microsoft account (this is free), and pick a.
- Folx GO+ Download Manager. Folx GO+ is a premium download manager for your Mac that is worth.
- Download Internet Download Manager. Internet Download Manager has NO spyware or adware inside of it. Installation instructions: Download Internet Download Manager Now. (Free download, 7.00 MB) Run idman638build2.exe; Follow installation instructions; Run Internet Download.
IDM supports Windows XP/NT/2000/Vista/7 and the latest version can perfectly run on Windows 8. However, IDM for Mac OS X has not been released by the developer Tonec Inc. officially. So is there an IDM for Mac alternative to download online video fast and easily? Sure. Eltima Folx is an excellent IDM equivalent on Mac. It can help you download files up to 10 times faster. The download/upload speed is totally under your control. Folx is a 2-in-1 internet download manager - common downloader and torrent downloader. It includes tons of torrent trackers' URLs so you can download videos and music for totally free. Download IDM for Mac alternative now. (YouTube downloading is NOT supported by Folx. To download YouTube video, Get Eltima Airy for Mac)
Download Files on Mac Easily
This IDM for Mac alternative is perfectly integrated with your web browser and operating system. When you click the download link in your web browser, Folx will catch it and start downloading files fast and easy.
Download Faster and Control Speed
Just click the Download link in your browser to add files to the downloading queue. This IDM for Mac equivalent can split downloads in ten threads maximum, which is 10 times faster than the original speed. Various options help you control the download speed in a smart way.
Manage Downloaded Video
You can simply tag your files (even automatically) so it's easy find the downloaded files when you need it.
Directly Download Music and Video to iTunes
Eltima Folx internet download manager seamlessly integrates with iTunes. Thus, music and videos can automatically go to iTunes playlist and is ready to play or sync to your iOS devices.
Schedule your download tasks in days, hours and minutes. You can also decide how this IDM for Mac software's exiting behavior when downloading is complete.
Torrent Finder and Downloader (Coming up with the next update)
Free Internet Explorer Download For Mac
Want to download movies and music from .torrent files? Folx is the perfect downloader you ever want. It's not only a common downloader but torrent file downloader. Simply type the keywords in Folx and it's few clicks away from what you want.
Fully Compatible with Mac OS X (Mountain Lion)
It supports all modern Mac computers running OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and OS X 10.7 Lion.
Run IDM for Windows on Mac
Download IDM for Mac
'Elegant user interface, one-click to download and fast downloading speed makes Eltima Folx the most popular internet download manager for Mac in the world. It's currently the #1 online video downloading software on the market with a reasonable price and free updates. '
Download Internet Files Faster, Safer and Easier with the Best IDM for Mac Application.
Aug 28,2019 • Filed to: Video Downloader and Recorder • Proven solutions
Microsoft Internet Explorer Download For Mac
Internet Download Manager is a popular video downloader tool. However, Internet Download Manager for Mac is not available. So if you are using a Mac, you need to look for an altneriave to Internet Download Manager to download videos on Mac. Below we help you to pick up the best IDM for Mac alternative to download videos on Mac with ease.
The Best Alternative for Internet Download Manager on Mac (macOS Mojave)
iTube HD Video Downloader is the best Internet Download Manager for Mac alternative available on the web, with a very friendly and intuitive interface, fast downloading speed, and a lot of cool features.
iTube HD Video Downloader - IDM for Mac Alternative
- Allow you to download videos from YouTube, VEVO, Metacafe and 10,000+ websites.
- It is really fast (30X), and support 4K UHD videos, full HD videos download.
- This alternative to Internet Download Manager for Mac is also a video converter and organizer.
- It allows multiple videos download, playback modes, resume playback, task scheduling, and more.
- You can preset to iPhone, Android, Game console, web and many other formats.
- Instantly transfer videos to your Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
How to Download Videos on Mac (macOS High Sierra, Sierra Included)
Step 1. Download IDM for Mac Alternative，
First, download the program on your Mac. And drag the program file to the 'Applications' folder to install the program on your Mac. This program will launch automatically when the installation completed.
Step 2. Download Online Videos on Mac
Download Mac Internet Explorer 11
With this program, you will get three different ways to download your favorite YouTube videos. After you get your videos played on your Mac by Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, you can start to download as following guides:
1) On the video window, you will get a 'Download' button. You can just click it to download video.
Copy the video URL and you can click the Paste URL button on the main interface of the program to download video.
Internet Explorer 8 Download For Mac
You can drag the URL icon of the video to the iTube HD Video Downloader for Mac operation interface to download video.
Tips: This program provides function of one click to download multiple videos in a YouTube channel, user page, playlist and category. When you open YouTube channel or playlist, you will see a 'Download' button with 'Playlist' option. Just click it and you will get a window for you to choose the videos you want. Select videos you like and click 'Download' to start downloading multiple videos.
Step 3 Convert the Downloaded Videos.
To access the downloaded videos, you can hit the 'Downloaded' tab in the 'Download' menu. And you can add the video to the 'Convert' menu by clicking the 'Add to Convert List' icon.
To convert video, you only need to open the 'Convert' menu and click the 'Convert' button next to the target video clip and then choose a format you prefer from the pop-up window. The program also provides you with multiple presets for mobile devices, which enables you to watch the videos anywhere and anytime you like.
Why You Should Look for an Internet Download Manager for Mac Alternative?
Internet Downloader Manager is a good tool. However, sometimes this app could not be enough for your needs, or it may not be compatible with your computer. Let's see what issues Internet Download Manager presents:
- The tool is compatible with any Windows operating system, but if you use a Mac, you will need another program.
- It offers a fast downloading speed, but not the fastest available on the web.
- For some users, all the scheduling and organizing features could be too complicated, or sometimes annoying.
- The interface is not intuitive, and users could get lost during the setup.
- Users need to technical knowledge to access the advanced features.
7 Common Issues When Using Internet Download Manager
1. IDM connecting to the Internet but the download isn't starting. Sometimes it even shows errors like 'Permission denied' or 'cannot download this file'. This happens when IDM is set to use proxy or socks that do not work anymore.
Solution: Click on 'options' and navigate to 'Proxy/Socks'. Disable or simply uncheck the options on Use proxy or use Socks.
2. Showing the error message 'Cannot transfer download in IDM' when you click on start download. This error occurs when the IDM and the browser are explicitly set to work under different privileges.
Solution: This problem can be caused by myriad of reasons. The best way to handle it is to reinstall the entire program. It will be fixed.
3. Download progress stuck at some point, especially 99%. The two main causes of this error is when you use older version of IDM or a cracked version of it.
Solution: This problem has been fixed in newer versions and thus upgrading to a current version is the ultimate solution.
4. Having a very slow download speed. There are many factors that determine how fast your download speed will be. These include the type of the server, time of the day when the download is being performed or even your ISP. However, if there is no problem with the source of the file and the ISP, then possible solutions could still be available.
Solution: Ensure that speed limit isn't set by checking on 'download' the navigating to 'speed limiter'. Other solutions could be downloading from mirror sites or closing other simultaneous downloads.
5. Browser integration fails. IDM is able to grab downloads in a browser if their marriage was successful. That's how it operates. However, if it wasn't set in the first place, then downloads will not be through the IDM.
Solution: IDM is typically an add-on in the browser. If the integration was successful but downloads are not through the IDM, then open add-ons from the browser and 'enable' IDM from there.
6. Download resume failing even when the download resume capability for that file is 'yes'. This problem is caused by conflict arising between other programs and the file parts which have been written on the disk. Such programs would be antivirus programs or even firewalls.
Solution: Try disabling the antivirus or the firewall and see if resuming the download actually works. If it works, then install alternative programs which do not conflict real-time downloads.
7. IDM downloading html files instead of rar and zip files or even other fairly large files. This occurs especially when downloading from file sharing sites like rapidshare. This is because IDM is not well configured with those sites.
Solution: Try looking those files from other servers like mirrors. Also try upgrading your IDM and see if it solves the problem.
If you have ever used the Internet download manager for, then you know how fast a download can be. However, it is important to know the reasons behind the most common issues so that dealing with them becomes an easy task.