IDA Pro is developed by Feral Interactive Ltd and is used by 5 users of Mac Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 2.5, 2.6.
IDA PRO v.6.0 IDA Pro is a Windows or Linux or Mac OS X hosted multi-processor disassembler and debugger that offers so many features it is hard to describe them all. Just grab an evaluation version if you want a test drive. An executive summary is provided for. The IDA Disassembler and debugger is a multi-processor disassembler and debugger hosted on the Windows, Linux and Mac OS X Platforms. Hex-rays.com IDA Pro 6.2 Released. IDA Pro runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X and can debug a large array of specific platforms (Windows 32/64-bit, Linux 32/64-bit, OS X x86/x64, iOS, Android, etc.). This can be carried out either locally or remotely. Remote debuggers are very useful to safely dissect potentially harmful programs.
Multimedia |Business |Messengers |Desktop |Development |Education |Games |Graphics |Home |Networking |Security |Servers |Utilities |Web Dev| Other
Sort by: Relevance
IDA Pro Advanced with Hex-Rays Decompiler
IDA Pro is a Windows or Linux or Mac OS X hosted multi-processor disassembler and debugger that offers so many features it is hard to describe them all.IDA Pro combines an interactive, programmable, multi-processordisassembler coupled to a local and remote debugger and augmented by a complete pluginprogramming environment.
- Publisher: Hex-Rays SA
- Home page:www.hex-rays.com
- Last updated: September 19th, 2011
With MacGadger Alpha Release, you can Emulate the Mac OSX Volume Bezel and lots of more notify Stuffs like CD/DVD Ejection Control , Brightness Control , Hardware Notification , Battery Notifications , Visualize Volume Channels Output on Screen , Controls Power Features like Turn Off Monitor , Power Off PC etc.
- Publisher: Creative Mindz, Inc.
- Home page:macgadger.deviantart.com
- Last updated: October 8th, 2020
Colasoft MAC Scanner Pro
Colasoft MAC Scanner is a Windows program designed for scanning IP and MAC addresses. It can automatically detect all subnets according to the IP addresses configured on the multiple NICs of a machine and scan the MAC and IP addresses of defined subnets. The program will display the scan results on the list, including the IP address, MAC address, Host Name, and Manufacture.
- Publisher: Colasoft LLC.
- Home page:www.colasoft.com
- Last updated: December 15th, 2011
Android Notifier Desktop
Get popups about phone calls, sms and more right on your desktop! Show notifications using Growl for Mac or Growl for Windows or any other program compatible with the GNTP protocol. Copy notification descriptions to clipboard. Execute custom commands when notifications arrive.
- Publisher: lehphyro
- Home page:code.google.com
- Last updated: October 12th, 2010
Chanalyzer Pro identifies devices in the spectrum, helps you track them down, and produces customizable Wi-Fi reports.With Chanalyzer Pro and Wi-Spy you can:-Find and Identify sources of Interference-Record Wi-Fi and Spectrum.
- Publisher: Rah'Dick, Keltic Danor
- Home page:support.xmplay.com
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2012
RemoTure is the software to capture the remote Mac OSX or Windows computer screen.The program can run on Apple Mac OSX 10.5 or later、Microsoft Windows 7、Vista、XP.Windows version requires 'Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) ' for its execution.
- Publisher: Comona Co., Ltd.
- Home page:www.comona.co.jp
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
The entire Zinc 4.0 codebase has been updated and overhauled to provide a faster, more robust and more streamlined experience for users. Literally hundreds of updates, tweaks and changes have been applied to optimize the Zinc source code to a meticulous level.
- Publisher: Multidmedia Limited
- Home page:www.multidmedia.com
- Last updated: January 2nd, 2013
Skype is an audio/video calling tool with chat and file sharing features. It allows you to call anyone with a Skype/Outlook account for free. It features a variety of emoticons and video clips that can be sent to your friends while chatting. Skype also allows you to make calls to phone numbers to any country by paying per-minute call charges.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Home page:www.skype.com
- Last updated: October 14th, 2020
Ventrilo 3.0 is a Voice over IP (VoIP) communicator software wich allows you to communicate with multiple people or create a user-to-user conversation. It uses a chat similar to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) . You can configure the channel you are using with many options, send TTS (Text-to-speech) messages or adjust sound effects including surround and playback or record voice streams.
- Publisher: Flagship Industries, Inc.
- Home page:www.ventrilo.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2011
With over 60,000 downloads to date, Geospiza’s FinchTV is the popular way to view DNA sequence traces on Linux, Mac OSX, Windows, and Solaris. FinchTV started as the only chromatogram viewer that can display an entire trace in a scalable multi-pane view. And it leads the way with raw data views, BLAST searching and the ability to reverse complement sequences and traces.
- Publisher: Geospiza
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Linphone is a software solution alternative for mobile phone networks, who deals with SIP phone for voice and video calls, instant messaging and it's available on multiple desktop environments, including Windows Desktop. It has various useful utilities and an attractive interface.
- Publisher: Linphone
- Home page:www.linphone.org
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2020
FreeFrame is an open-source cross-platform real-time video effects plugin system. It provides a framework for developing video effects plugins and hosts on Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX.Freeframe is currently supported by many host applications including for example EyesWeb, VJamm, Resolume, Flowmotion, EffectTV, Isadora, VisualJockey.
- Publisher: InfoMus Lab - DIST - University of Genova
- Last updated: June 11th, 2008
Money Manager Ex
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth.
- Publisher: Money Manager EX
- Home page:www.codelathe.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
The V-Station is a polyphonic soft-synth for Mac and PC.
- Publisher: Novation
- Last updated: December 29th, 2014
GMapCatcher is an offline maps viewer. It downloads tiles automatically from many providers such as: CloudMade, OpenStreetMap, Yahoo Maps, Google Map. It displays them using a custom GUI. User can view the maps while offline. GMapCatcher doesn't depend on google-map's java scripts so it should work even if google changes them. It also provides a downloading tool.
- Publisher: The GMapCatcher Team
- Home page:github.com
- Last updated: February 13th, 2013
digiKam is intended to help you manage your photo collections. In this respect, the tool lets you not only view and organize the images but also enhance and share them. The program has a neat interface and I am sure you will soon figure out how to use it. The utility works by organizing your photos in albums and it supports importing files from local folders and connected devices.
- Publisher: The digiKam team
- Home page:www.digikam.org
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
iTunes Lyrics Importer
This is a program that allows you to import lyrics for the songs you have in your i-tunes from the Lyricswiki's web services. It is intuitive and easy to use so you will not be confused. It browses automatically or manually, depending on your needs, and permits you to edit the lyrics.
- Publisher: Senthil
- Home page:senthilkumar.googlepages.com
- Last updated: May 15th, 2017
|Original author(s)||Ilfak Guilfanov|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux|
|Available in||English, Russian|
The Interactive Disassembler (IDA) is a disassembler for computersoftware which generates assembly languagesource code from machine-executable code. It supports a variety of executable formats for different processors and operating systems. It also can be used as a debugger for Windows PE, Mac OS XMach-O, and LinuxELF executables. A decompiler plug-in for programs compiled with a C/C++compiler is available at extra cost. The latest full version of IDA Pro is commercial, while an earlier and less capable version is available for download free of charge (version 7.0 as of February 2018).
IDA performs automatic code analysis, using cross-references between code sections, knowledge of parameters of API calls, and other information. However, the nature of disassembly precludes total accuracy, and a great deal of human intervention is necessarily required; IDA has interactive functionality to aid in improving the disassembly. A typical IDA user will begin with an automatically generated disassembly listing and then convert sections from code to data and vice versa, rename, annotate, and otherwise add information to the listing, until it becomes clear what it does.
Created as a shareware application by Ilfak Guilfanov, IDA was later sold as a commercial product by DataRescue, a Belgian company, who improved it and sold it under the name IDA Pro. In 2005, Guilfanov founded Hex-Rays to pursue the development of the Hex-Rays Decompiler IDA extension. In January 2008, Hex-Rays assumed the development and support of DataRescue's IDA Pro.
'IDC scripts' make it possible to extend the operation of the disassemble. Some helpful scripts are provided, which can serve as the basis for user written scripts. Most frequently scripts are used for extra modification of the generated code. For example, external symbol tables can be loaded thereby using the function names of the original source code.
Users have created plugins that allow other common scripting languages to be used instead of, or in addition to, IDC. IdaRUB supports Ruby and IDAPython adds support for Python. As of version 5.4, IDAPython (dependent on Python 2.5) comes preinstalled with IDA Pro.
- System hosts
- Windows x86 and ARM
- Linux x86
- Mac OS X x86
- Recognized executable file formats
- COFF and derivatives, including Win32/64/generic PE
- ELF and derivatives (generic)
- Mach-O (Mach)
- NLM (NetWare)
- LC/LE/LX (OS/2 3.x and various DOS extenders)
- NE (OS/2 2.x, Win16, and various DOS extenders)
- MZ (MS-DOS)
- OMF and derivatives (generic)
- AIM (generic)
- raw binary, such as a ROM image or a COM file
- Instruction sets
- Intel 80x86 family
- Motorola 68k and H8
- Analog Devices ADSP218x
- Angstrem KR1878
- Atmel AVR series
- DEC series PDP11
- Fujitsu F2MC16L/F2MC16LX
- Fujitsu FR 32-bit Family
- Hitachi SH3/SH3B/SH4/SH4B
- Hitachi H8: h8300/h8300a/h8s300/h8500
- Intel 196 series: 80196/80196NP
- Intel 51 series: 8051/80251b/80251s/80930b/80930s
- Intel i960 series
- Intel Itanium (ia64) series
- Java virtual machine
- MIPS: mipsb/mipsl/mipsr/mipsrl/r5900b/r5900l
- Microchip PIC: PIC12Cxx/PIC16Cxx/PIC18Cxx
- Mitsubishi 7700 Family: m7700/m7750
- Mitsubishi m32/m32rx
- Mitsubishi m740
- Mitsubishi m7900
- Motorola DSP 5600x Family: dsp561xx/dsp5663xx/dsp566xx/dsp56k
- Motorola ColdFire
- Motorola HCS12
- NEC 78K0/78K0S
- Xenon PowerPC Family
- SGS-Thomson ST20/ST20c4/ST7
- SPARC Family
- Samsung SAM8
- Siemens C166 series
- TMS320Cxxx series
- Compiler/libraries (for automatic library function recognition)
- Borland C++ 5.x for DOS/Windows
- Borland C++ 3.1
- Borland C Builder v4 for DOS/Windows
- GNU C++ for Cygwin
- Microsoft QuickC
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Watcom C++ (16/32 bit) for DOS/OS2
- ARM C v1.2
- GNU C++ for Unix/common
Ida Pro For Mac Os X 10.8
IDA Pro supports a number of debuggers, including:
- Remote Windows, Linux, and Mac applications (provided by Hex-Rays) allow running an executable in its native environment (presumably using a virtual machine for malware)
- GNU Debugger (gdb) is supported on Linux and OS X, as well as the native Windows debugger
- A Bochs plugin is provided for debugging simple applications (i.e., damaged UPX or mpress compacted executables)
- An Intel PIN-based debugger
- A trace replayer
- ^IDA Pro 7.5 SP2 released (July 28, 2020)
- ^Hex-rays Home
- ^IDA Pro 7.0 Freeware version download
- ^'About Us'. Hex-Rays. 27 February 2012. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- ^'FLIRT Compiler Support'. Hex-Rays.
- ^Eagle, Chris (2008). The IDA Pro Book: The Unofficial Guide to the World's Most Popular Disassembler. No Starch Press. ISBN978-1-59327-178-7.
- Eilam, Eldad (2005). Reversing: Secrets of Reverse Engineering. Wiley Publishing. p. 595. ISBN0-7645-7481-7.
Ida Pro For Mac Os X64
Ida Pro Mac Os X
- 'IDA Pro' (in Russian).
- 'IDA plug-ins and scripts'. Open Reverse Code Engineering (OpenRCE).
Ida Pro For Mac Os X 10.12
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Interactive_Disassembler&oldid=980774437'