SanDisk SecureAccess v3.02 is a fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on SanDisk USB flash drives.
Access to your private vault is protected by a personal password, and your files are automatically encrypted - so even if you share your SanDisk® USB flash drive or it becomes lost or stolen, access to your files are safe.
NOTE: SecureAccess is not required to use your flash drive as a storage device on Mac or PC. SecureAccess is a complimentary data encryption and password protection application.
SecureAccess v3.02 features
- Quicker start-up
- Improved password settings
- Faster Encryption with multi-thread processing
- Ability to edit your documents stored in vault
- File Streaming Access
- Encrypted Backup and Restore data stored in vault
- Optional File Shredder (deletion) from source after transfer to vault
- Automatic logout time-out setting
- The SanDisk SecureAcces Encryption program is a 128-bit AES encryption.
- If the password is forgotten, the information stored on the flash drive cannot be retrieved.
- There is no 'forgot password' option to reset the password.
- If the password cannot be remembered, with or without the password hint available, the files on the drive are not accessible.
- SanDisk Customer Care cannot provide a new password or alternative method to access encrypted data.
- The drive can still be used by reformatting and reinstalling SecureAccess.
- Formatting the drive will erase all data on the drive. Once the process begins, ALL THE DATA ON THE DRIVE WILL BE LOST!
Format USB Or Flash Drive Software by Sobolsoft is a piece of software that allows you to format your USB flash drive. Even though Format USB Or Flash Drive Software for Mac is not available for download, there are plenty of alternative apps to format a flash drive on Mac. Here is a list of alternatives to Format USB Or Flash Drive Software for.
- How To Use SecureAccess
Quick Start Guide
- Download Quick Start Guide
Download SecureAccess V3.02 Application for PC and Mac below:
- Download for PC (8MB)
- Download for Mac (13MB)
English,French, German,Spanish,Italian, Portuguese(Brazilian),Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, JapaneseandKorean
- Microsoft Windows® 10, Microsoft Windows® 8, Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows Vista®
- Mac OS® X 10.7+ (Intel Based Mac only)
- 01 – Rohos Mini Drive Free Windows. Rohos Mini Drive password-protects a USB flash drive.
- List of all WD firmware and software available for download.
NOTE: SecureAccess is not supported on APFS drives
Instructions for Upgrading from Previous Versions
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Mac
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Mac
1. Can I access a SecureAccess Vault from both Mac and Windows PC
2. How do I setup my private vault in a Windows PC?
3. How do I setup my private vault in a Mac computer?
4. How do I add files or folders into my private vault?
5. How do I backup or restore data in my SanDisk SecureAccess v3.0 vault?
6. How to Shred (delete) files from source computer after transfer to SecureAccess Vault
7. How do I remove SecureAccess software on my Cruzer flash drive?
8. How can I recover my password?
9. What can I do if my files are not showing up correctly in a SecureAccess v3.0 Vault?
Flash Drive Encryption Software For Mac And Windows
Usb Flash Drive For Mac
More SecureAccess answers >>>