Mozilla firefox 52.0 esr free download - Mozilla Firefox ESR, Mozilla Firefox Portable, Mozilla Firefox beta, and many more programs. Download Mozilla Firefox, a free Web browser. Firefox is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online. Get Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS today!
Mac users interested in Firefox for os x 10.5.8 generally download: Firefox 80.0 Free Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers on the market, providing numerous helpful features and quick speed to millions of users worldwide. With Firefox, you decide what to share online and when, because your life is your business. We designed Firefox with smart browsing features that let you take your privacy, passwords, and bookmarks with you safely wherever you go. PRIVACY CONTROL IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES Firefox gives you greater privacy protection while you’re on the web. Firefox version 78 is the last supported Firefox version for Mac users of OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite and OS X 10.11 El Capitan. These users will be moved to the Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) channel by an application update. This will provide security updates until the next ESR update in July 2021, after which the affected users will no longer receive security updates.
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Please note that while the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vistaand Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox 5, only 32-bit builds of Firefox 5 aresupported at this time.
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 512MB of RAM
- 200MB of hard drive space
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
Firefox For Mac 10 5
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
Please note that Linux distributors may provide packagesfor your distribution which have different requirements.
- Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 2.10 or higher
- GLib 2.12 or higher
- Pango 1.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.3 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- HAL 0.5.8 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
Note: This article only applies to Mac. For instructions to install Firefox on Windows, see How to download and install Firefox on Windows.For instructions to install Firefox on Linux, see Install Firefox on Linux.
Make sure your Mac meets the System Requirements for Firefox. If you use an old version of OS X, see these articles for more information:
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Firefox 3.5 For Mac
Complete the steps above before running Firefox. Do not run Firefox directly from the Firefox.dmg file, as this can result in issues such as lost data and settings.
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
Firefox For Mac 10.7 5
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Firefox 5 For Mac
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .