Accessing the files of your iPhone on the computer is not that easy. Especially on Mac, there are limited apps that you can use as few apps are compatible with it. In case you want to manage your iPhone apps on your Mac, you’ll need a good iPhone file manager for Mac. In this post, you’ll be given three of the best apps that you can use to easily access and manage your iPhone files into your Mac PC. Below are the tools recommended for you.
A dual-pane file manager for Mac, Windows and Linux. Save time by quickly jumping to directories. Tailor fman to your needs with its powerful plugin system. A file manager object lets you examine the contents of the file system and make changes to it. The File Manager class provides convenient access to a shared file manager object that is suitable for most types of file-related manipulations. A file manager object is typically your primary mode of interaction with the file system. Android file manager mac free download - Android File Transfer, iStonsoft Android File Manager, File Manager For Android, and many more programs.
Three Best iPhone File Managers
ApowerManager is a professional application that you can use to manage all your files in the computer. Actually, this app is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows operating system. It allows you to import, export and delete files such as documents, music, photos, videos, contacts and even messages. Furthermore, you can also install new apps and uninstall unwanted apps using it. Here is how you can manage iPhone on Mac using this tool.
- Download the app on iPhone and on your Mac PC. Then launch it afterward.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
- The tool will then detect your iPhone. Once connected, you may now start browsing and managing your files.
- Just simply browse each folder and then click on the import, export and delete buttons. Drag and drop files can also be done.
Aside from that, you can also mirror the screen of your iPhone using this tool. Restarting and shutting down the iPhone is also possible.
File Manager For Microsoft Windows
This is a platform which let you manage your apps on Mac PC. Actually, this tool is made for Mac users. You can import, export and delete files easily with this app. This is a paid app but you can have a 15-day free trial period. Here is how you can use it.
- Download the app to both iPhone and Mac. You nay just visit its page to get it.
- Connect iPhone via USB cable.
- Your phone will then appear as a flash drive. You can now start to manage iPhone files on Mac.
File Manager For Mate
Another useful app that you can use is the iExplorer app. This can also help you manage iPhone files on PC. Furthermore, this app is user-friendly and is so easy to use. Here is how you can manage iPhone files on Mac using this tool.
- Download the app on iPhone and PC.
- Connect iPhone on PC and then open iExplorer.
- Choose the files that you will manage. You can transfer them by doing the drag and drop files procedure.
That sums up the best tools that you can use to manage data of your iPhone on the computer. All of them are very helpful. You can just decide which one you want to use.