The Best Free Printer Drivers app downloads for Mac: HP 4500 All In One Printer Driver DYMO LabelWriter Epson Printer Drivers (OS X) Apple Samsung Pri. May 12, 2020 For Mac, the Epson L360 Driver is compatible with the Mac OS X which is Intel-based device. The running application must be sent in Mac Classic mode. Download and Install The Epson L360 Driver -A Few Technical Steps. Both the Windows and Apple device are compatible with the Epson printer driver L360.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Download Epson Drivers For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Epson Drivers For Mac Printer Epson
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.