There’s an unwritten rule here at EA SPORTS™ that every game must have a soundtrack that moves music forward. That’s why we want the FIFA 17 Soundtrack to be a new world of music discovery. We know you do too.
The FIFA 17 Global Cover Vote Winner, Marco Reus is the definition of a technically proficient footballer. Strong with either foot, lethal from a dead ball, and with a knack for scoring important goals, the German international has featured in the Bundesliga Team of the Year four times and is the heart and soul of his hometown club.
Ea Sports Fifa 17 Download
Over the past decade, our FIFA games have introduced artists like Fatboy Slim, Kings Of Leon, Kasabian, CHVRCHES, Robyn, The Raveonettes, The Black Keys, K’naan, Chromeo, MGMT, Lykke Li, Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, Shiny Toy Guns, Airborne Toxic Event, Matt & Kim, Grouplove, Elliphant and Imagine Dragons. Maybe you’ve discovered your favorite new band or genre via a FIFA Soundtrack. We have, too.
Ea Sports Fifa 17 Manual
Our goal is to always deliver the ultimate global soundtrack experience. And with FIFA 17, we’ve scored like never before:
- Debut tracks by Beck, Kasabian, Bishop Briggs, Ceci Bastida feat. Aloe Blacc, Capital Cities, Sofi Tukker, Souls, Systema Solar, Barns Courtney, HUNTAR and more.
- Hot songs by Two Door Cinema Club, Kygo, Bastille, Phantogram, Declan McKenna, Zhu, Glass Animals and others.
- New breakthrough artists like Bob Moses, Skott, KAMAU and LOYAL.
- Tracks produced exclusively for FIFA 17 by Paul Kalkbrenner and Zedd & Grey.
- FIFA Ultimate Team™ Kits designed by Kygo, Kasabian, Zedd, Major Lazer and Damian Marley.
- Be the first to try FIFA 17 The Journey, powered by Frostbite, where you live your story on and off the pitch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or PC. Get FIFA 17 Play The Demo Become an EA.
- PLAYSTATION 4 PLAYERS REQUIRE PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION and EA Account to play. Must be 13+ to create an account. FIFA 17 free trial is available from June 1 to June 5, 2017. All in game features, Ultimate Team and a portion of The Journey game mode will be accessible during the limited time trial.
There are over 50 tracks representing more than 15 countries, featuring a genre-busting collection of rock, EDM, hip-hop, folk-pop and more. We’ve spent nearly a year putting together the best-compiled, best-known, and best-selling mix of international superstars and breakthrough artists in the gaming world today. Best of all, it’s the sound of the upcoming FIFA season. FIFA 17 represents globalized music as it’s never been done before.
We’re also incredibly excited about FIFA 17's The Journey, a cinematic world informed and influenced by real players, personalities, locations, and events that lets you live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star Alex Hunter . It features music by Atticus Ross , best known for his work with Trent Reznor both as co producer of Nine Inch Nails and co composer on films including the Oscar winning score for The Social Network.
FIFA 17 launches on September 27 in North America and September 29 worldwide. Hear the soundtrack on Spotify Playlist now!