- Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Mac also convert any protected video, music & songs, even HD videos and produces DRM free video & audio files that you can enjoy on your IOS devices, PSP Blackberry, Android Phone, etc. Without restriction. If you have downloaded DRM protected videos, songs, and music, you must discover that how annoyingly that.
- Want to pick a DRM Media Converter but don't know which one to choose? Here is a DRM removal review that lists the pros & cons of best 3 free and its alternative software intending to help you find the best software to get all your iTunes music, EBooks, movies, and TV shows free from DRM.
- Powerful Mac iTunes M4V Converter. Keep AD & AC3 5.1 audio and all multilingual subtitles & audio tracks. 20 faster speed to Convert iTunes Movies, Music Videos and TV Shows. Convert iTunes M4V Videos to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP3, etc. Preserve 100% original quality. Support batch conversion. Fully support macOS Sierra 10.12 & iTunes 12.9.
ITunes Video Converter for Mac. As a professional iTunes DRM removal software, Boilsoft iTunes DRM Media Converter for Mac makes it extremely easy for you to batch remove DRM from all your iTunes rented or purchased movies, TV shows and music videos. With the help of this iTunes DRM removal, you can break the DRM limitations and enjoy your. Drm media converter free download - Quick Media Converter HD, Digital Media Converter Pro, Mobile Media Converter, and many more programs.
Do you want to know How to Convert DRM restricted Audio Files on Mac? Are you finding it hard to play DRM protected iTunes audio tracks on other players or devices? Are you in search of a DRM Audio Converter for Mac? If yes, then you have come to the right place.
Although, you will find many audio converters that claim to convert DRM audios, but they are implicitly limited to certain features at a time. For example, most of the DRM Audio Converter for Mac can either convert non-DRM audios or DRM-ed audios. But, if in case you need to convert in both ways, it becomes very difficult. Hence, you need to choose the best software for the best result.
DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac – How To Convert DRM Restricted Audio Files
If you ask me to go for which software, I will always say DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac. This software can easily remove DRM from iTunes Media. Furthermore, it removes the DRM protection and converts it into other compatible formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, M4V, etc. You can then easily play it on other players or devices.
Important Functions of DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac:
Some of the important functions of DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac are as listed below.
- One-stop DRM removal software: It is a One-stop DRM audio tool to remove DRM copy protection from Apple Music, iTunes M4P and Audiobooks. It also converts DRM video from Apple Media. It simply removes DRM from iTunes Media and convert it into other compatible formats.
- Convert all non-DRM and common Audio files to other format: Different devices are compatible with different formats. So, it becomes very problematic when you don’t have a media in that particular format. But do not worry, this software is an all-in-one solution to convert all non-DRM and common Audio files to other format.
- Convert DRM-ED Audios to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4V, M4B, and FLAC: You can also convert all DRM-ED Audios to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4V, M4B, and FLAC using iTunes DRM Audio converter for Mac.
- Customize audio settings and split large audio into small segments: With iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac free, you can even customize the music and make your own audio. Any modulation like volume, speed, pitch, sample rate, channel, etc can be easily incorporated using DRmare Audio Converter for Mac.
- Edit Music Tag Info: You must have found that some audio files may have incorrect Tag info. So, you can easily fix it using iTunes DRM converter.
Now, let’s see How To Use iTunes DRM Audio converter for Mac.
How To Use DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac:
Follow the below steps to use DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac:
- First of all, Download the Trial Version of DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac Free from the below link. (Compatible for OSX 10.8-10.13)
- Now, install and launch the software.
- Then, click the first Add button at the top center to load any common audio files. Now, click the second Add button to import DRM-locked audio.
- Now, click the Edit button and select the Output settings in Pop-up window. Select the file format and the settings to which you want to convert. Then, select the OK button and click on Convert option..
- Wait till the process gets completed. That’s it. You’re done.
File Conversion Completed
Once you are satisfied with the Trial version, you can also buy DRmare Audio Converter for Mac at just an optimal price. For such a useful software, the price is really reasonable.
I hope you liked this review blog “DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac – How To Convert DRM Restricted Audio Files“. Do share your views and opinions at the below comment box. I will be happy to hear from you. Do not forget to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. To get more such interesting posts via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Till then, Ciao! 😉
ShareIf you’re that kind of person who buys a lot of media online, then apparently, you'll be familiar with the idea of DRM. DRM reaches for “digital rights management,” and it’s used to ensure that digital media or other products aren’t able to be distributed illegally. Even if you're not aware of DRM, but I’m sure that you’ve been affected by it. When you purchase any game on Steam, you have to use Steam to play it because the is tied directly to the platform. A similar proof applies to media that you may purchase through iTunes. Whether you’ve bought music, a movie, or an audiobook, that media is directly tied to iTunes. It is perfectly fine for the most part, but there are situations where DRM can be a little bit of a prison. It can be inconvenient.Though iTunes waves off the DRM from all the Music, the same can’t be said for videos on it. Currently, if you purchase or rent via any movie or TV from the iTunes Storey, every piece of media would be wrapped in DRM, meaning once you buy it, you can only view it across your iTunes-authorized devices or Apple TV.
This definitely makes it hard or almost impossible to share the movie with another person, but it is mostly because of protecting the content from piracy. However, today, we're going to share software, TunesKit DRM Media Converter, both for Mac and Windows. And the simple but most remarkable feature of this software is to convert DRM videos purchased or rented from iTunes into non-DRM files.
Hands on ReviewWith TunesKit DRM Media Converter, you are entitled to convert iTunes M4V to MP4 using this useful DRM removal tool. Moreover, when you launch TunesKit DRM Media Converter, it also starts the iTunes on the running system or MacBook, so if you’re running iTunes, you'll need to relaunch it.
After launching TunesKitDRM Media Converter, the software astonishingly eases to extract the DRM out of whatever video or media files you’ve downloaded from the iTunes Store. That includes rentals as well and mostly serving as a digital version of all those old VHS dubbing machines that let people keep copies of movies they’d rented from the Blockbuster ones. Doing this might be pretty dubious concerning your end of iTunes’ User Agreement, so do give a thought and let your conscience be the guide there.
Moreover, if you're not yet giving in for the rental-copying feature, there are plenty of other reasonable and ethical benefits that come with the removal of DRM. For starters, if you're using iTunes on a Windows PC and want to expand the media support towards your Android devices. TunesKit DRM Media Converter also allows you to watch the purchased movies and TV shows apart from the iTunes or the iTunes App depending on whatsoever device you're on. The standard format of all the media is usually M4V from the iTunes, but TunesKit
File Converter For Mac FreeDRM Media Converter remarkably converts it into the standard MP4 format which works on almost every possible device nowadays. You know what this means? You are not limited to iPhones and iPads only.Using TunesKit DRM Media Converterfor turning your videos into the DRM-free media is super simple. After launching the software, first you start by importing the files, and then software will bring up the window to show all the iTunes purchased Movies and TV series (videos only) including both the purchases and rentals. After opening, all you need to do is just to choose the files and select convert, and you're done.
To personally experience, I converted a movie that I had purchased the Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-ray DVD which I presumably missed when it released. Now, TunesKit was up to the job to remove the DRM from the movie. Not surprisingly, The TunesKit did the job flawlessly. Moreover, the exported non-DRM video file works like a charm without any quality loss. The very next morning, I tried to play the non-DRM version on my LED TV, and God! That big smile on my face was definitely worth a dime.
Talking about the speed and the conversion time, TunesKit is fast enough. Moreover, the developers have promised a company’s website, and they claim they can convert the video up to 30x faster than the whole duration of the movie. Now, your device's specifications also affect the speed and the performance of the software but it’s faster overall. For me, the conversion took around 10-15 minutes, while I was watching some videos on YouTube and TunesKit DRM Media Converter was running in the background. The whole conversion process is lossless, and you wouldn't find any quality degrade later on.
It provides various presets for the encoding your videos. By default, it is set to the standard format MP4, but you can also use it with others like AVI, MKV and some mobile supported formats. One more interesting feature that the company has packed a feature to convert the DRM packed media content from iTunes into MP3 formats. So, if you want to turn any live tour or a particular background score, the feature is available there.
- You can remove DRM protection from purchased and rented movies and TV shows from iTunes.
- It is capable of converting the standard iTunes M4V files to MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, or simple MP3 formats without any quality loss.
- Preserves the original audio tracks and subtitles during the conversion.
- After converting the iTunes videos, the output would be compatible across different mobile devices or media players
Plans & Pricing So, if you want to convert iTunes M4V to MP4 or any other supported format, TunesKit DRM Media Converter is the final solution. Offering so many exclusive features, this is definitely a premium software but the company also offers a trial version for its users. You can download the latest TunesKit DRM Remover v3.4 absolutely free from it official website.
Moving on the premium version, you can it for a discounted price of $44.95 for both Mac and Windows powered devices. It supports the latest macOS 10.12 Sierra for Apple and the latest Windows 10 otherwise.
Final WordsYou may have a second thought that why should you go for TunesKit? Now, even if you haven't been visiting iTunes often, the tool would still be beneficial for you. As previously mentioned before, the tool can possibly allow you to convert an iTunes rental and keep it forever. This somewhat saves you a lot of extra bucks which you'd have invested in purchasing that specific movie or TV Series from the Apple iTunes Store.
File Converter MacI believe that TunesKit DRM Media Converter Tool comes useful and is well worth the investment you're doing. This will definitely add a lot of value to media collection and you might save some bucks if you purchase the discounted version now. Cheers!