Flash Player is a relatively old plug-in (January 1996), it has become increasingly susceptible to malware. As a result, most web browsers have even started disabling Flash Player content by default for security reasons. The problem is not necessarily Flash Player itself, but some malware is added into a seemingly harmless Adobe Flash Player. The Adobe Flash Player runtime lets you effortlessly reach over 1.3 billion people across browsers and OS versions with no install — 11 times more people than the best-selling hardware game console. Create high-performance, more responsive games and content using ActionScript workers and shared.
Adobe Flash Player
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Flash player download is unavailable at this moment. Please try again after some time.
If your operating system/browser combination is not displayed, refer to the Archived Flash Player versions page.
- Adobe Flash Player 32 (Win, Mac & Linux) debugger (aka debug player or content debuggers) and standalone (aka projectors) players for Flex and Flash developers. – Updated debugger and standalone versions of Flash Player.
- Jan 31, 2020 How to Enable Flash Player on Mac. This wikiHow shows you how to enable Flash Player on in Safari and Chrome for macOS. If you're using Safari, you'll need to download and install Adobe Flash Player from Adobe's website.
- Download Adobe Flash Player for Mac 188.8.131.524 for Mac. Fast downloads of the latest free software!
Adobe® Flash® Player is a lightweight browser plug-in and rich Internet application runtime that delivers consistent and engaging user experiences, stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay.
Installed on more than 1.3 billion systems, Flash Player is the standard for delivering high-impact, rich Web content.
Terms & conditions:
By clicking the 'Download Flash Player' button, I agree that I have read and accepted Adobe's Software Licensing Agreement.
Note: Your antivirus software must allow you to install software.
Total size: MB
In this step-by-step guide, learn how to enable Adobe Flash Player in the Safari web browser.
Download Flash Player For Mac 10.6.8
Before you start, check the version of Safari running on your Mac. To display the version number, choose Safari > About Safari.
- If your Safari version is 11.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, and later.
- If your Safari version is 10.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.10.
Download Flash Player For Mac Os X
Apple Safari version 14, released for macOS in September 2020, will no longer load Adobe Flash Player or play Flash content. Please visit Apple’s Safari support for more information.
Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section. Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry.
Select a setting to use for Flash Player when you visit other websites.
You can configure Flash for individual websites (domains). Select a website listed in this window, and choose Ask, Off, or On.
Exit Preferences after you finish configuring Flash Player.
Download Flash Player For Mac 10.13.6
If you are viewing Safari in full-screen mode, mouse over the top of the browser screen to see the menu.
From the When visiting other websites menu, choose On, and then click Done.