The wiki is a community-created database on the Craft the World video game.
Please feel free to get yourself involved by creating/expanding on existing ones, starting/joining a discussion or even just leaving comment or suggestion.
- BWL is not over hard, it can be 3 manned, but you will need to follow strats for the 1st and 2nd bosses. Ebonroc is the only other boss that you need to follow strat. When your turn in all four items in Silithis, the world boss will spawn, but he only has just iver 300K hp. He will drop the raw sword, you hand it in and get Thuderfury.
- The active world boss will always be the target of a World Quest. The World Quest will last several days, so you have time to kill it. Read Blainie's guide on World Quests here. The group size to defeat these world bosses depends on your skill and patience. Some groups have managed to kill them with just 5 people and clever kiting.
Currently there are 656 articles being maintained by 5 active contributors.
About Craft the World
Craft the World is a unique sandbox strategy game developed by Dekovir, a mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress that combines aspects of sandbox, strategy, and god-simulation games.
Explore different worlds populated by dangerous creatures, build a fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
Browse and download Minecraft Boss Maps by the Planet Minecraft community.
- Crafting stations
- Magic structures
- Shelter entryways
- Skill related items
- Game Features
- Resource Availability
- Goblin Shop
- Game Modes
- Campaign or Custom
- Tech Tree or Sandbox
- Normal or Permanent Death
- World Types
- Forest World
- Snow World
- Desert World
- Underground World
- Tips and Tricks
Two new DLCs are available!
See all News...
Craft the World Links
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below or in the search box at the top of the page.
Craft The World Bosses And Monsters
- Adding content
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.
Main page sections: Top · Flex · Bottom. Changes for the main page can be proposed here.
Retrieved from 'https://crafttheworld.gamepedia.com/Craft_the_World_Wiki?oldid=17306'
- For the automatically generated list of all creatures, see Category: Creatures.
The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Player related[edit | edit source]
Craft The World - Bosses & Monsters Download Free
Hostile[edit | edit source]
Craft The World - Bosses & Monsters Downloads
The hostile creatures attack dwarves whenever they enter their field of view.
Cave Goblin Warrior
Ice Elf Spearman
Ice Elf Bowman
Orc Boss Skeleton
Skeleton with Shield
Tamed Cave Beast
Semi-hostile[edit | edit source]
These ones will only attack dwarves after been attacked by them.
Keeper of the Altar
Non-hostile[edit | edit source]
The number of non-hostile animals in the world is always limited. When the number reaches a certain limit, more creatures will not spawn - therefore, if e.g. you're waiting for more sheep to spawn, try killing some snails to make it happen.
Craft The World - Bosses & Monsters Download Torrent
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ 1.01.11.21.31.4The wild boar, the ice boar, the bull and the cave beast are semi-hostile, but they are included among the non-hostile creatures to compose the non-hostile number limit.
Craft The World - Bosses & Monsters Download Pc
Retrieved from 'https://crafttheworld.gamepedia.com/Creature?oldid=14733'