- Comodo Antivirus provides the virus protection to your Mac OS computer at no cost. There used to be a time when Mac computers were considered almost 'virus-proof'. Unfortunately, this is no longer.
- Comodo Antivirus documents details of scan on all actions performed. Get the history of all antivirus actions by clicking on view Antivirus Events from the main Antivirus Task Manager Screen.
Reliable protection against bugs, virus, Trojans and malware
for Mac OS X based systems.
Reliable protection against bugs, virus, Trojans and malware for Mac OS X based systems.
- Live protection provided by On-Access scanning
- In-built scheduler allows you to initiate scanning at convenient timings
- Detects, blocks and eliminates viruses from Mac laptops and desktops
- Quarantines suspicious files to prevent infection
- Frequent, automatic updates of virus definitions
- Easy to use automatic features keeps the antivirus running in the background
Why choose Comodo Antivirus for Mac systems?
The SSL Reseller Programs provide the unique ability to integrate Comodo’s highly trusted line of SSL products into your own product offerings. CA partners benefit from their own branded sign-up areas for customers, huge discounts on Comodo retail prices and full online management facilities.
Comodo Antivirus for Mac protects your computer from harmful attacks with unique leading edge technologies. It uses the latest virus definitions; cloud based scanning, automatic virus quarantine features and prevention methods. For whatever purpose, you use your Mac, Comodo protects your investment in applications and the data that is important to you personally or professionally. Comodo Antivirus for Mac, features on-demand scanning, real time protection and protection against zero day malware. The free version is fully functional and is not time limited, as with other vendors. You can scan viruses, compressed zip files, get in-depth analysis reports, schedule automatic scanning and access exclusive features with the user friendly interface.
Comodo Antivirus for Mac - Exclusive Features
- Automatic updates on the latest virus definitions to protect against latest threats
- Easy drag and drop to dock icon, features to scan suspicious files instantly
- No unwanted popups, no alarms or user decision making queries
- Install and let go, designed for beginners and professionals
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Client and Server)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Client and Server)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Mac Intel i386
- Mac Intel x86_64
Easy and User-friendly Interface
Designed with both beginners and advanced users in mind, Comodo Antivirus for Mac offers a user friendly interface providing instant, reliable and proactive protective mechanism.
Real time scanning solution which periodically verifies each and every program, file or application to ensure they are virus-free before accessing them.
Scanning made easy with a single click! Open the Comodo Antivirus for Mac interface, click the dedicated on-demand button and scanning will commence. There is no complex decision making.
Best Antivirus For Macs 2019
Dedicated scanning feature allows you to drag and drop suspicious files or folders into the CAV dock interface so that they can be analysed in-depth.
Schedule scans to run at the most convenient time. Easy to customize to suit your individual user preferences.
Quarantine Feature to Isolate Suspicious Files
Suspicious files and programs are analysed thoroughly to ensure no threats harm your computer. Virus, bugs, trojans and spyware if found will be quarantined for further analysis.
Real-time Access to Updated Virus Definitions
Cloud based real-time access to virus definitions are always up to date. This allows Comodo Antivirus for Mac to identify the most recent threats immediately for an ultimate protection.
Unique 'Slider' - Change Security Level Easily
No complex decision making! No in-depth custom settings page! Simply use the unique slider module to change between different security levels
Why should I install antivirus software on my Mac?
Hacker threats against the Mac OS has been increasing due to its popularity and changes made. It is more user friendly and hence more vulnerable. Mac is now prone to the same type of virus, bugs, malware and spyware that makes Windows PC vulnerable. A virus can slow down your operations, corrupt or delete important data. Hence using an antivirus software for Mac computers is a must.
What makes Comodo Antivirus for Mac more efficient than other products?
Comodo Antivirus for Mac is specifically designed to protect the architecture of the operating system which is significantly different from a Windows PC. Comodo provides real-time scanning, quarantine tool, up-to-date virus definition, frequent online updates, easy user interface and completely virus detection plus deletion solutions.
Can I scan individual files and folders in my Mac?
Yes, you can. Offering users the freedom to scan suspicious individual files, programs and applications, Comodo Antivirus simplifies the process. All you have to do is drag and drop the file to the CAV icon found in the dock and scanning will commence. Detailed reports will be generated once the process is complete.
How does Antivirus for Mac protects me?
Combining the best, state-of-the-art features available, Comodo Antivirus for Mac provides you complete protection by prevention, detection and the ability to delete even the most malicious malware of all. It's highly efficient, reliable and provides a hassle free computing experience while securing your data.
What does 'quarantine protection' offer?
Whenever a malicious program or file is detected, the same will be sent to a quarantine mode for further analysis. All suspicious activities will be thoroughly analysed in the isolated environment before it gains access to your Mac.
How does 'personalized protection' help me?
This feature allows you to customize your experience. You can schedule scans to analyse your folders, files and programs at the most convenient time. The option allows users to avoid unwanted interruptions and pop ups, improving PC performance and your productivity.
If you still have any questions,
please contact us
Comodo Antivirus For Mac Review
- Introduction To Comodo Antivirus
- Antivirus Tasks - Introduction
- More Options - Introduction
- Manage My Configurations
- View Logs
- Antivirus Logs
- Alerts Displayed Logs
- Tasks Launched
- Configuration Changes
View Antivirus Events
- The 'Antivirus Events' viewer contains a log of actions taken by the virus scanner when it encountered a malicious file
- The viewer will tell you the date and time a particular virus was detected, where it was located and the action that was taken by Comodo Antivirus in response
- You can open the event viewer by clicking the number in front of 'Threat(s) detected so far' on the 'Summary' screen.
- Location - The location where the malicious file was detected
- Malware Name – The name of the malware
- Action - The action taken against the malware
- Status – Indicates whether or not the action was successful
- Date - Indicates the date of the event.
- To refresh the events, click the 'Refresh' button.
Comodo Antivirus For Mac Review
Best Antivirus For Mac
- To close the events, click the 'Close' button.
Comodo Antivirus For Mac