Cocktail was born as an application to simplify the use of maintenance operations via UNIX commands and now it is one of the essential applications for Mac when tuning them up.Notes
No, you don't need a terminal window to do the maintenance. Cocktail gives you access from its interface.
You decide what to tune up: disks, system, files, network, interface or pilot.
Checking the status of the disks, repairing file settings, changing startup mode, cleaning system cache,... everything is much easier thanks to Cocktail.
Cocktail is a general purpose utility for macOS that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world. What Is Cocktail For Mac? The Cocktail for Mac utility was designed as a multi-purpose tool that helps you clean and repair your Mac for optimized performance. It helps you clean and repair your Mac and even schedule maintenance tasks to be done regularly. Cocktail was born as an application to simplify the use of maintenance operations via UNIX commands and now it is one of the essential applications for Mac when tuning them up. No, you don't need a terminal window to do the maintenance. Cocktail gives you access from its interface.
For Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. If you are using Mac OS X Tiger (10.4) click here to download Cocktail 4.0.2; If you are using Mac OS X Panther (10.3) click here to download Cocktail 3.7.
Cocktail Dresses for Wedding. Get ready to make your entrance! From timeless LBDs to modern shifts, we’ve got the jaw-dropping cocktail dresses to stun at wedding parties. A Party Classic Hit all the right party notes with a classic silhouette.
Clean, repair and optimize.
Cocktail For The Machine
Cocktail is a general purpose utility for macOS that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world get the most out of their computers every day.
The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail's features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
Cocktail is installed at more than 250 000 computers world wide. The largest part being private individuals, but Cocktail can also be found at large international companies, educational institutions or newspapers.
- Verify boot volume
- Check S.M.A.R.T. status of disks
- Repair user permissions
- Enable or disable journaling
- Set disk sleep (spindown) time
- Modify standby delay
- Change other disk sleep settings
- Force eject CD/DVD
- Run periodic maintenance scripts
- Purge inactive memory and optimize virtual memory usage
- Manage Spotlight indexing
- Erase Spotlight indexes
- Modify Time Machine settings
- Rebuild Launch Services and Help databases
- Rebuild Mail's Envelope Index
- Update locate and whatis databases
- Force empty the Trash
- Change startup mode or set startup delay
- Disable startup sound
- Disable Notification Center and App Nap
- Clear system caches
- Clear user caches
- Clear font caches
- Clear virtual memory swap files
- Clear temporary files
- Clear Internet caches
- Clear DNS cache
- Clear Mail downloads
- Clear cookies, download lists, form values and history files
- Clear Adobe Flash Player caches and cookies
- Clear applications caches
- Search for corrupted preference files
- Delete unnecessary localization (language resources) files
- Clear and manage (view, print and save) log files
- Delete invisible DS Store files
- Delete locked or inaccessible items
- Change speed, duplex and MTU of network cards
- Easily optimize network settings for common connection types
- Modify IP configuration parameters
- Configure File Sharing settings
- Customize look and features of Finder, Dock, login window and other system services
- Modify hidden settings of Safari, iTunes and Launchpad
- Clean, repair and optimize your system with one click of the button
- Schedule clearing of caches and log files as well as run of periodic maintenance scripts
When unregistered, Cocktail runs in demo mode and will expire after the tenth launch. If you like your Cocktail, please purchase the license from our resellers PayPro or Paddle.
PayPro and Paddle provides transactions for all major credit cards and accepts PayPal payments, purchase orders, checks, cash, money orders and wire transfers. Both PayPro and Paddle protects your online transactions with the strongest exportable standards of encryption. For further protection, our rersellers does not store your complete credit card numbers after the transaction.
We also offer an Educational License for schools, colleges, universities and other non-profit educational institutions. It covers up to one hundred installations within the institution.
Please use the support form below if you have any questions regarding licenses or sales.
Buy Cocktail - Now up to 40% off!
- Single User License $29 $19Covers one computer.
- Family License $59 $39Covers up to five computers (household use only).
- Ten-Pack License $149 $99Covers up to ten computers.
- Business License $499 $299Covers up to one hundred computers in your organisation.
Buy fromPayPro orPaddle
Cocktail For Mac Mojave
Cocktail Mac Os
macOS Catalina tells me that Cocktail is damaged, can’t be opened and should be moved to the Trash.
If macOS Catalina tells you that Cocktail is damaged, can’t be opened and should be moved to the Trash, please download latest version of Cocktail (Catalina Edition) from: http://usa.maintain.se/Cocktail13CE.dmg Cocktail 13.2 (Catalina Edition) - and any later version - is code signed and notarized by Apple.
How do I install Cocktail?
Download Cocktail from the top of this page, then double click the disk image (.dmg) file to mount it on your desktop. This disk image contains an application that you need to drag to your Applications folder. After you have installed Cocktail you can eject the disk by either dragging it to the trash or pressing the Eject icon in the Finder sidebar.
How do I uninstall Cocktail and restore the default macOS settings?
You can remove Cocktail by launching it, then selecting the Uninstall Cocktail option from the Cocktail application menu.
Is Cocktail compatible with other utilities?
Cocktail is compatible with all the major utilities for macOS, including DiskWarrior, TechTool Pro, Data Rescue and others.
What is the easiest way to run Cocktail?
Cocktail has a built in function called the Pilot, which is the easiest way to automatically clean and maintain your system. The Pilot scheduler automatically runs Cocktail’s maintenance tasks at scheduled intervals, to use it you just select the tasks you want to run, set the frequency (daily or weekly) and the time of the day you want them to run.
If you are not an experienced macOS users it is recommended that you run all the tasks using the default options at least once a week. Use the “Automatically” button to specify if Cocktail should stay idle, quit, log out, put the computer to sleep, restart or shut down the computer when it has completed all of the selected tasks.
Where can I find more information about Cocktail?
You can find detailed information about all the tasks performed by Cocktail in the help files. To access them choose Cocktail Help from the Help menu.
Provides the greatest number of features. Cocktail is our favorite system utility for macOS MacWorld
Constant development, great features and perfect interface MacCritic
Cocktail Pinball Machine For Sale
Excellent utility! Cocktail helps me do daily administrative work. Easy! Works! MacUpdate
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: Cocktail is simply one of the most useful utilities MacLife