- Cisco Jabber Video For Mac Download
- Cisco Jabber For Mac Video Editing
- Cisco Jabber Video
- Cisco Jabber Video Chat
- Cisco Jabber For Mac Video Editor
Jabber lets you connect and collaborate with your Stanford colleagues through a variety of communication channels using your computer.
- Download Cisco Jabber VDI. Supporting Ctrix and VMware. Download Cisco Jabber VDI. Download Webex Meetings or Webex Teams on your mac, PC, or mobile device. Webex for industries. Video tutorials, and training Hosting virtual events. Learn how to transition your event to a virtual platform for audiences of any size.
- Download Cisco Jabber or Cisco Jabber VDI. Also available on Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Download Webex Meetings or Webex Teams on your mac, PC, or mobile device. Webex for industries. Video tutorials, and training Hosting virtual events. Learn how to transition your event to a virtual platform for audiences of any size.
Cisco Jabber Video For Mac Download
Click video camera icon (Self-View) to turn on or off the thumbnail of your video. Click the ellipsis (.) to access the ability to Share Screen or Meet Now (launch an Instant WebEx). Note: Share Screen only works when the person on the other end of the call is also using Jabber.
Cisco Jabber For Mac Video Editing
- Apple OS X El Capitan 10.11 (or later)
Cisco Jabber Video
- Download Cisco Jabber for Mac.
- Double-click the downloaded file from your browser and then double-click the Install_Cisco-Jabber-Mac.sparkle_guided.pkg file to start the Cisco Jabber installer wizard.
- When the Welcome screen displays, click Continue.
- Read the license agreement if you wish and then click Continue. Click Agree to accept the terms of the license agreement and continue with the installation.
- You may be prompted to select the disk where you want to install Jabber. Select your hard drive and then click Continue.
- Click Install to perform the standard installation.
- At the prompt, enter your administrator account password for the Mac and click Install Software.
- When the software has finished installing, click Close.
Cisco Jabber Video Chat
- To launch Jabber, open your Applications folder and double-click the Cisco Jabber.app icon.
- Enter your [email protected] (for University affiliates), [email protected] (for SHC affiliates), or your login [email protected] (SCH affiliates) and click Continue.
- For Stanford University affiliates, the WebLogin screen appears. Enter your SUNet ID and your SUNet ID password and click Login. Two-step authentication may also be required. Stanford Children's Health and Stanford Health Care affiliates will be prompted to enter their password.
Cisco Jabber For Mac Video Editor
- Click Jabber in the Apple menu bar and then click Sign Out.