- Canon Lide 210 Driver For Mac
CanoScan LiDE 210
Last modified: 16-Oct-13
LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Ver. 17.0.4 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP
Language(s): English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Russian, Arabic, Ceština, Greek, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Traditional, Thai, Chinese Simplified
Windows XP SP2 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify 'Save As', then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click 'Yes' then 'OK', this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem that calibration is sometimes unsuccessful has been rectified.
- The stability of the scanner driver has been improved.
File version: 17.0.4
File Size: 9.2 MB
Canon Lide 210 Driver For Mac
Mac OS X Compatibility List for Inkjet Printer / Scanner. CanoScan LiDE 210: Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver: CanoScan LiDE 220: Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver. Ensure that you turned on the Canon printer and had connected to the same wireless network as your Mac device. Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you CanoScan LiDE 210 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store. VueScan is compatible with the Canon LiDE 210 on Windows x86, Windows x64, Windows RT, Windows 10 ARM, Mac OS X and Linux. If you're using Windows and you've installed a Canon driver, VueScan's built-in drivers won't conflict with this. If you haven't installed a Windows driver for this scanner, VueScan will automatically install a driver. The CanoScan LiDE210 Color Image Scanner features the quality, speed and ease of use that will bring your electronic filing system to another level. Its maximum resolution of 4800 x 4800 (Optical) dpi 1.