- Iphone Charger Cable For Macbook Pro
- Macbook Air Charger Cable
Here's what you can do with a USB-C to Lightning cable:
- Charge your AirPods, AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it's connected to a USB-C port.
- Certain iPhone models are fast-charge compatible when connected to certain USB-C power adapters using the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or import your photos when connected to a USB-C port on your Mac or PC.
- Charge a Siri Remote when it's connected to a USB-C port on a Mac, PC, or USB-C power adapter.
- Charge Apple accessories like a Magic Mouse, Magic Keyboard, or Magic Trackpad.
- Use your iPhone or iPad as a Personal Hotspot when connected over a USB-C to Lightning cable.
The USB-C port on an Apple TV HD doesn't support charging, so you can't use this port to charge a Siri Remote. You might not be able to charge your iOS device using USB-C power adapters that aren't manufactured by Apple.
Iphone Charger Cable For Macbook Pro
Macbook Air Charger Cable
Anker PowerPort I PD 60W 5-Port USB Wall Charger with USB-C Cable Only at Apple. $69.95 All Colors. Mophie USB-C Car Charger - Previous Gallery Image; mophie USB-C Car Charger - Next Gallery Image; Only at Apple. Mophie USB-C Car Charger Only at Apple. $24.95 All Colors. May 01, 2020 For the best charging experience, you should use the USB-C charge cable that comes with your Mac notebook. If you use a higher wattage USB-C cable, your Mac will still charge normally. USB-C cables rated for 29W or 30W will work with any USB-C power adapter, but won't provide enough power when connected to a power adapter that is more than 61W. Package - Apple - 6.6' USB-C Charge Cable and 30W USB Type-C Power Adapter - White. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 2151 reviews. (2,151) $68.00 Your price for this item is $68.00. Eggtronic - Eggtronic- Sirius 65W Universal Power Adapter for MacBook, IPhone, and AirPods.