We don't have any change log information yet for version 22.214.171.124 of Apowersoft ApowerManager. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated. Our software library offers Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro 126.96.36.199 that can be downloaded free of charge. As users indicate, it has the following benefits: it has a user-friendly interface and is powerful. Apowersoft Screen Recorder is an efficient screen recorder with which you can record video and audio on your computer. It's very useful to save important information, keep multimedia resources,. ApowerREC can record anything on your screen including your desktop activities, live streaming videos, web meetings, and so on. You can capture your activity on the full screen or within a specifically set, customized region on your display along with audio, and it has a great ability to keep videos synchronized with audio. All in all, Apowersoft Free Screen Recorder offers a decent pack of features for helping you record your screen activity and take screenshots. On the downside, it doesn’t offer very good output.
- Apowersoft Free Screen Recorder 3 2 1tb
- Apowersoft Free Screen Recorder 3 2 13
Apowersoft Screen Recorder is an efficient screen recorder with which you can record video and audio on your computer. It's very useful to save important information, keep multimedia resources, and create your own tutorials to upload them on YouTube.
The program lets you record in full screen, using a customized section, or with the webcam. Using the first option you record everything on your screen. The second records only what's inside an area that you specify. The last one just uses the webcam, and records what's in front of it. You also have to choose if the source of the audio is going to be the system, the microphone, or both.
The full version of Apowersoft Screen Recorder doesn't have any time limits so you can record for hours without a problem. Once you are done, you can change the format for the audio and video.
Finally, if you want to record some specific program or start recording on a specific time, you can set it up so it starts automatically, which is very useful if you need to record anything when you are not around. You can also set up a time to stop recording, so you can capture only what you need. Besides all of this, you can also turn off the computer automatically once it's done recording.
by Christine Smith • 2021-01-12 10:46:37 • Proven solutions
The Apowersoft Screen Recorder is not up to snuff? Or, maybe you want to shop around before settling on one screen recorder to get used to? Well, then you're in luck. There are dozens of different Apowersoft Screen Recorder alternatives available in 2020. So, you don't necessarily have to settle for one or the other. You might even find that certain screen recorders are better at recording certain content than others — it's never as clear cut as you'd think.
Fortunately for you, we've cataloged some of the most practical alternatives to Apowersoft in 2020. So, if you want to learn all, there is to learn about some of the leading video recording software in the market right now, then all you have to do is to keep reading.
Part 1. Best Alternative to Apowersoft Screen Recorder
For our first recommended Apowersoft screen recorder alternative (which is also what we consider the best video screen recorder), we have the Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This powerful video conversion and downloading tool also can be a highly effective video recorder for all your screen recording needs.
Wondershare UniConverter-The Most Helpful Screen Recorder
- There are customizable capture screen recording modes (custom capture, full screen, etc.).
- It has advanced video quality settings for recording up to 4K HD videos.
- There are audio and voice mixers for specifying simultaneous screens, audio, and voice recording.
- One-click record feature that counts down recording time.
- User-friendly UI perfect for beginners and experienced users alike.
- It has a 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
Security Verified. 7,851,625 people have downloaded it.
Step 1 Try the UniConverter for free.
You can try out the Wondershare UniConverter for yourself by downloading it and installing it on the Wondershare UniConverter page (shown in the image below).
It's available right now for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP & macOS 10.10 or later.
Step 2 Select Screen Recorder.
Immediately after launching the software, you'll be able to access the Video Converter section by default. You can click the Screen Recorder section to go to the recorder feature. Then, click the icon to start recording.
Step 4 Customize the capture screen.
There are a couple of different custom options that you can use to customize your recording area, audio, voice, and quality (click the Settings icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the window to open the advanced menu).
Most of these options are pre-defaulted, but one important feature is the capture area option. You can use this to specify a custom capture area, or you can capture the full screen.
Step 5 Start recording video.
Once you're done playing around with the settings to create your own custom experience, start recording your screen by hitting that big red REC button. The tool will countdown to five before starting to record, which should give you more than enough time to get your affairs in order.
Part 2. Another 9 Helpful Alternatives to Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Not had enough yet in terms of available options? Well, then we have another 9 helpful alternatives to push your way in this next part. We won't be going as in-depth into these Apowersoft screen recorder alternatives, but we will give you an overview of everything you need to know. Including the product URL, how the recorder works, it's pros and cons, and what it looks like.
Loom is a browser application and desktop software that is marketed for the production of informational videos. Its browser extension is one of the most popular in its field, and that's what we'd suggest if you're looking to try it out. The only catch is that the actual Loom desktop app could use some work, but it works just as well in a pinch.
● Browser extension records screen tab, webcam, and microphone.
● Can save HD full-screen screen capture of browser activity.
● The desktop app is excellent for recording non-browser-based activity.
● The desktop version is a bit buggy and not as good as the browser extension.
● Its free version is limited when it comes to the available number of recordings.
● If you're hoping to publish tutorials, there is no way of censoring private info.
2. OBS Studio
The open-source OBS Studio is another excellent pick for an Apowersoft alternative. It's free-to-use, which is all some people might want in a screen recorder, and it doesn't have any of the same limitations that you see in other free recording programs. It's quite popular in the gaming scene on YouTube and Twitch as well. Many professional influencers either started out using this software or are still using it for its advanced functionalities.
● It captures screen, webcam, audio, and voice simultaneously.
● Compatible with most popular streaming platforms.
● It produces limitless HD videos either for live streaming or for publishing.
● The UI may be a bit complex for some.
● There are users that experience bug-issues regarding its custom hotkeys.
● Advanced video recording is not supported.
Bandicam is a screen capture tool that is all the rage when it comes to influencers and YouTubers. If you were a part of the 2012 gameplay craze, then you've probably heard of it. And, it's only continued to evolve from its original beginnings. With this capture tool, you can record your screen, a webcam, a microphone, and your audio simultaneously. It also supports the recording of mobile devices and a selection of game consoles. Furthermore, you get to enjoy the ability to record in 4K Ultra HD (with videos up to 3840×2160 resolution.)
● It supports simultaneous recording of multiple system devices.
● It supports Ultra HD video recording (up to 24 hours at a time).
● It uses very little CPU power for maximum efficiency.
● Some functions are only available in the premium version.
● It was previously known for the occasional loss or corruption of data, which may cause you to lose all your work in an instant.
4. Screen Recorder Studio
Screen Recorder Studio is that we'd like to call it free recording software, but it's not open source. If you're keen on using this tool, you're going to have to prepare to deal with a couple of ads here and there (unless you unlock it by paying for the premium version.) Either way, it does a pretty solid job at capturing screenshots and videos - with direct upload options that make it even simpler for you to connect your content to known streaming platforms.
● Easy to use screen capture tool (for screenshots and video).
● Videos can be directly uploaded to YouTube once recorded.
● Capable of overlaying the simultaneous recording of webcams.
● The free version is littered with a bunch of ads.
● You'll need to pay the premium to unlock an ad-free experience.
● The UI is not as clean or efficient as other alternatives.
AceThinker is another premium screen recorder that you can check out if you're looking for something capable of capturing your screen activity without a limit. Its multiple capture modes make for a fairly customizable experience, and it offers quite a few advanced editing or effects functions that you might find yourself needing.
● It has multiple modes for capturing screen activity.
● Detect function for automatically detecting active screens to record.
● It is a built-in converter for quickly uploading files to various platforms.
● The free version limits certain functions.
● You'll need to pay a premium fee to access its paid version.
● Its video editing functions are rather sparse.
Apowersoft Free Screen Recorder 3 2 1tb
CamStudio is one of the most popular webcam recording software out there, and it's capable of simultaneous screen and voice recording as well. It's not got the best of reputations, what with the origins of its name, but it does the job just as well as most recording software — and it's open-source too. So, it's completely free to use and quite effective at recording HD videos.
● It outputs HD videos for the highest quality.
● It is compatible with both YouTube Gaming and Twitch.
● It is effective without using too much CPU power.
● The interface is rather primary.
● Its available output formats are limited.
● Exporting and importing videos takes time as the output file size is rather large.
7. Movavi Screen Recorder
The Movavi Screen Recorder belongs to a great line of other PC software products, and its capabilities are quite impressive. It can capture Full HD videos at up to 60 frames per second — a feature that is most popular for streamers, especially those who stream gameplay, as it can handle recording most games without costing too much CPU power. It also has an extensive array of editing tools that you might find useful in certain areas.
● It has a user-friendly UI for easy screen recording.
● It comes with a library of filters and effects along with a video editor.
● It produces Full HD videos (1080p).
● It is a paid recording software.
● The free version limits usage of the product.
● There is no direct upload option.
Next up on this list of the most effective alternatives to Apowersoft is the Screencast-O-Matic. It has a pretty catchy name for such serious recording software, but there's no denying that it catches the eye. This program exists in both a free and a premium version, with certain limitations that we believe make the free version largely unhelpful (which is why it fell so low on this list.) But, if you're interested in it all the same, and aren't against spending some money on it, then here's what you can expect as to its advantages and disadvantages.
● It is capable of an in-sync recording of screen, voice, and webcam.
● It is ready-to-use with the leading streaming platforms in the market.
● It has a beginner-friendly UI for tech-inexperienced folks.
● The free version of the product does not allow audio-recording.
● Neither does it enable full-screen video recording.
● You will also need to be connected to the internet at all times to make it work.
9. Icecream Screen Recorder
Our last pick of the lot is the Icecream Screen Recorder. This screen capture tool also exists in both a free and a premium version. And, just like the previous recorder on this tool, it imposes some pretty massive limitations on the free version that you're going to have to cough up some cash to be able to use it properly.
● The free version allows for almost long-term video recording.
● Several modes for recording are available (custom, full screen, etc.).
● It can capture your PC screen, a game console, audio, and so on.
● The free version is only capable of video recording.
● Its video editing functions are rather limited.
● It's pretty pricey for such a simple product.
Apowersoft Free Screen Recorder 3 2 13
Hopefully, you are now better armed to decide as to which screen recorder to try in 2020. Apowersoft is a strong contender here, but the fact that you're looking up alternatives no doubt means that you don't believe that it isn't the right one for you. If so, we advise that you try out one of the ten convenient alternatives we introduced above. If you're still unsure and unable to make a clear decision, then go with the first alternative that we recommended — the Wondershare UniConverter. In most situations, it's all you'll ever need.