- Absolute Drift Free
- Happy Wheels Total Jerkface
Drifting: the Art Of Sliding Sideways. In Absolute Drift, you will master the art of drifting. Practice your skills in Free-Roam and compete in drift events such as Driftkhana and Mountain Drifting. Dec 04, 2020 Absolute Drift: Zen Edition is not a game about speed or competition but patience, precision, and persistence, so if you’re not okay with doing the same thing over and over again, this might not be the game for you. Although Absolute Drift: Zen Edition is a driving game, it’s not a competitive one — this title is single-player only. Absolute Drift: Zen Edition demonstrates there's little difference between a professional driver and master calligrapher. Both vocations require the kind of confidence that only comes with patience and practice. Full list of all 20 Absolute Drift: Zen Edition achievements worth 1,000 gamerscore. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Absolute Drift Guides Kairu's Guides. Guide to Cars on Absolute Drift. This is pretty much a guide on all the cars in Absolute Drift. I'll go over the cars origins, what they are like to drive and what they're best at.
FlippFly (Zen Edition)
FlippFly (Zen Edition)
|Platform(s)||Linux, OS X, Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch|
29 July 2015
29 August 2016
25 August 2017
PlayStation 4 (physical media)
13 October 2017
12 July 2018
4 December 2018
3 December 2020
Absolute Drift is a racing game developed and published by Funselektor Labs. It was released on 29 July 2015 on Windows, OS X and Linux. It was also released on 29 August 2016 and 25 August 2017 on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One respectively as Absolute Drift: Zen Edition. Physical media copies on disc were released for the PlayStation 4 platform through Limited Run Games on 13 October 2017, and was limited to 4,000 printed copies. A Nintendo Switch version was released on 3 December 2020.
Absolute Drift features 5 free roam areas and 34 tracks. In the free roam areas, there are various objectives for the player to complete which unlock more levels and cars. The tracks also have objectives to complete, including gaining points in a drift-based scoring system.
Absolute Drift Free
Absolute Drift: Zen Edition has been released on the PlayStation 4 which went on sale on 15 November in the United States. It was also released on the Xbox one which was also released in November.Absolute Drift began on Windows, OS X and Linux on 29 August 2016 which is a month before the Zen Edition release. It was then made available on iOS and Android in 2018. A Nintendo Switch version was released on 3 December 2020.
On PC, Absolute Drift received mixed or average reviews from critics on Metacritic, while Absolute Drift: Zen Edition received generally favorable reviews on the PlayStation 4.GameSpew reviewed the game on PlayStation 4 and gave the game a 5 out of 10.
- ^'Absolute Drift review: An absolutely delightful game about drifting'. iMore. 1 August 2018. Retrieved 4 December 2019.
- ^'PlayStation 4 release date set, Xbox One games announced at GamesCom (Posted 2013-08-21 20:39:23): Sony and Microsoft disucssed their new consoles at Gamescom, the international gaming conference'. The Washington Post. ProQuest1426706137.
- ^'Xbox One Release Date And Price Revealed'. Newsweek Media Group.
- ^'Minimalist Drifting Game 'Absolute Drift: Zen Edition' Heading to iOS Next Week'. TouchArcade. 6 July 2018. Retrieved 4 December 2019.
- ^'Absolute Drift Slides Onto Switch Next Month'. GameSpace.com. 18 November 2020. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- ^ ab'Absolute Drift for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- ^ ab'Absolute Drift: Zen Edition for PlayStation 4 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- ^Sammut, Mark (31 August 2016). 'Absolute Drift: Zen Edition Review'. GameSpew. Retrieved 4 December 2019.
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Absolute_Drift&oldid=993682688'
Ready for incredibly sharp turns and screeching tires? Absolute Drift is all about sliding your car through some of the most twisty tracks ever conceived. The game launches Dec. 3rd, 2020, and pre-orders are open today. Check out more details on this title below.
This is a driving experience like no other. Journey from apprentice to master drifter as you hone your skill in a gorgeous minimalist world crafted by the developers of art of rally.
Push yourself to the limit on drifting tracks and wild mountain roads while you work to unlock trophies and elite events. Compete against ghosts of the top players in the world, or refine your skills by out-scoring your own ghost.
Chill out to over 3 hours of original electronic music by C41 and NYTE as you challenge your driving skills at every turn until you finally master the art of drifting.
Happy Wheels Total Jerkface
- Drive and customize up to 6 drift cars.
- 3 Game Modes: Driftkhana, Drifting, & Mountain Drifting with 34 levels.
- 5 Free-Roaming areas, each with unique levels and themes, from airports and docks to a floating metropolis.
- Online Leaderboards, replays and ghost cars. View your friends' runs or the best in the world!
- 3+ hours of clean Drum & Bass and Electronic music by C41 and Nyte.